Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 30th, 2013, 12:03 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Uhhh... Tiranx? Caps mentioned that he likes Dashi better with Vydar, (Dashi's new General), but it's gameplay that he is concerned about.

Also, he did compare Dashi to Kato:
Quote:
Kato is tough, with 4 defense and 5 life, and he has teeth with 4 attack, but once his minions are gone he has only that one attack per turn and melee squads can overwhelm him.
The Deathcommander Mk. 3 plays very differently from all of the "general" units, as he must be on the front lines to move other units. DCM3 also has a bit of a glass jaw, with 7 defense and 2 life. In my mind, there is no comparison between DCM3 and Dashi.
If Dashi should fail to be inducted again, I think all qt.bangerang or Tiranx would need to do is lower his defense to 4. I think that would be reasonable.

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; April 30th, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Double Ninja'd. I need to type faster.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Kantono Daishi by qt

Since nothing has changed there's no need to rehash my thoughts on Daishi.

I vote Yes to induct Daishi into the SoV.
I similarly have no major issues with the resubmit of Daishi.

I maintain my vote of YES to induct Daishi into the SoV.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua;1807724[I
If[/I] Dashi should fail to be inducted again, I think all qt.bangerang or Tiranx would need to do is lower his defense to 4. I think that would be reasonable.
I'm not so sure that would work. Not all judges feel the same about a unit, and I for one feel that 2/5 is spot on (for various reasons). Changing his stats to 3/4 would likely ruin the design for me, and even just dropping his defense to 4 is likely sway my opinion negatively.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:14 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
If Dashi should fail to be inducted again, I think all qt.bangerang or Tiranx would need to do is lower his defense to 4. I think that would be reasonable.
I'm not so sure that would work. Not all judges feel the same about a unit, and I for one feel that 2/5 is spot on (for various reasons). Changing his stats to 3/4 would likely ruin the design for me, and even just dropping his defense to 4 is likely sway my opinion negatively.
Huh, go figure. I guess you can't please everyone.
Honestly, I like him just as he is. I hope you guys can get him inducted soon.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:24 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kantono Daishi has received 4 Yeas votes for induction into the Soldiers of Valhalla and moves on in the process.
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:37 PM

Hooray!
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Huh, go figure. I guess you can't please everyone.
Honestly, I like him just as he is. I hope you guys can get him inducted soon.
If there's one thing you learn working in a collaborative project like Valhalla Customs, it's that you definitely can't please everybody.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old April 30th, 2013, 06:03 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I share the same concerns as the other judges on Lynovas. This is a for me.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lynovas seems thematically disjointed so I will vote to review.
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:43 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pretty sure that removes Lynovas from pending acceptance. You need a quorum to accept.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Pretty sure that removes Lynovas from pending acceptance. You need a quorum to accept.
Yeah, you need 5 Yeas to pass onto unified fanscape evaluation, but I also want to allow Scytale and 1Mmirg to vote.
Old May 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Yeah, you need 5 Yeas to pass onto unified fanscape evaluation, but I also want to allow Scytale and 1Mmirg to vote.
I have been waiting for an answer to my question. Though its moot now it seems.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs