Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 13th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

to review Tokanto Daishi. Glad to see him return.
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:48 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I just had a nice visit from qt.bangerange. We played some scape, painted figures, and discussed Tokanto Daishi! After talking about reasons for pulling the figure and the possibility of resubmitting it, good ol' bangerange consented to let his Tokanto Daishi be resubmitted with his permission.

Judges please feel free to verify everything with him, but I promise I have received permission to resubmit him for the SoV's use.

This is true and happy scaping.

Last edited by qt.bangerang; April 14th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Woah, Tokanto Daishi is back! Maybe this time he'll even break his own record of fastest time through SoV!

Now I just have to go and get me some more ninjas!

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; April 13th, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Hey! What do you think you're doing? I wasn't finished!
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm happy to give my to review Tokanto Daishi.

Though I have to wonder why the name changed again...
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

As before, nay to induct. I'm glad to hear that qt was open to the resubmission, Tiranx.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm hopeful that qt. will come back and get involved here again, I miss his creations and his presence.

And caps, he's not on to induction yet. He hasn't even been accepted for review . I know you're already set on your decision, though...

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Last edited by superfrog; April 13th, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: didn't see his post above
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:20 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

to review Dashi.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tokanto Daishi by qt. bangerang has receive 5 Yeas votes for review (Super Bogue, Scytale, vegietarian18, superfrog, and nyys) and moves onto united fanscape review.
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I'm happy to give my to review Tokanto Daishi.

Though I have to wonder why the name changed again...
Interesting, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned that. I have no idea. The picture was saved under the original name of the figure and I had to edit my post to change it to the current name.

Maybe Daishi was inspired by Tomoe Gozen to flip his name.
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Tokanto Daishi by qt.bangerang

I was partial to the name the unit had last time it was submitted, Kantono Daishi, but the name Tokanto Daishi is fine.

I could not see any other changes to the unit. Since I already reviewed him once before in his current form,

I vote to induct Tokanto Daishi into the SoV.
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:21 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Tokanto Daishi by qt.bangerang, the only thing that I see that is different here is the name, so I will still vote Yea to induct this unit as well.
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Tokanto Daishi by qt.bangerang

I was partial to the name the unit had last time it was submitted, Kantono Daishi, but the name Tokanto Daishi is fine.

I could not see any other changes to the unit. Since I already reviewed him once before in his current form,

I vote to induct Tokanto Daishi into the SoV.
That's funny. I didn't realize what version of Daishi I gave Tiranx. The name doesn't really matter to me so you can use the Tokanto Daishi card or the Kantono Daishi card below. You guys make the call.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs