Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 29th, 2013, 01:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!
Re: Dredd anyone?

I still have an unopened case of indyclix boosters (48 packs) I'd be willing to sell for $1/booster (plus shipping) preferebly the whole case to the same person who can open and split up. Ods are you'd get 4-6 of all but the uniques and almost 1 of every unique.
Old March 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Dredd'verse workshop

Um ... if you want to offer trades or sales, there's a new forum for that now. Please take your post there.

Also, you're selling things blind purchase?? Really? Boo.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rookie Judge

Human
Uncommon Hero
Judge
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold/bronze Judgement Marker for each Rookie Judge you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card. Figures with a Judgement Marker on their card have the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their card.

JURY
Before attacking, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may roll an additional combat die. You may continue to roll a combat die in this manner until you do not roll a skull. When attacking with this Judge, you may roll an additional attack die for each skull rolled with Jury.

EXECUTIONER

When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, instead of rolling an additional attack die for each skull rolled with the Jury special power, you may add an automatic skull for each skull rolled with the Jury special power.

Tornado was the Nagrub thought bubble above the head of Brunak...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR

Last edited by Tornado; May 14th, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I was thinking about tweaking it some more.

Rookie Judge

Human
Uncommon Hero
Judge
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 3
Defense: 4

JUDGE

Start the game with a gold/bronze Judgement Marker for each Rookie Judge you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card. No more than two Judgement Markers may be placed on any one card.

JURY

Figures with a Judgement Marker on their card have the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their card. Criminal figures roll one less die when defending against attacks from this figure.

EXECUTIONER

When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, roll one additional attack die for each Judgement Marker on the defending figure's card.

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know having Judge, Jury, Executioner powers is really cool but I'm worried these guys might be too powerful for rookie judges. What about making them "Judge Sidekicks"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM

I agree that the original design has the potential to be overpowering. I think the second version is pretty reasonable though. They would max out at Attack 5 with a minus one defense for Criminals. We could drop the attack by one by limiting the Judgement markers to one.

Rookie Judges are nothing to sneeze at. Dredd helped over throw the President while still in the Academy(13 years). A normal Judge spends 15 years in the Academy, trained from birth/age five.
Judge Sidekick sounds weird. I could go for Street Judge or Brit-City Judge(that is what the figure is for anyway). I was thinking the Brits should have a 'day-stick' power since the mini carries one.

How do you feel about the 'creating Criminals' mechanic?
Thanks quozl.

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Be real careful with Uncommon Heroes - remember that the text on each card triggers unless you somehow specify that it only applies to that card. For instance, right now, each card is telling you to start with markers for each Judge, meaning you'll start with far more markers than you're intending.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM

I do not follow. There should be one marker for each Rookie. # of Rookies = # of Markers. Perhaps the text needs to clarify that.

The whole power set was Margloth's idea. I like it but I have no problems tweaking it where needed.

Any comments on the 'Criminal creation' mechanic.

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Yes, Judge Card A allows me to have a # of Markers for my number of Rookies. So if I have 5 Rookies, then Judge Card A allows me to have 5 markers.

Judge Card B, separately, allows me to have a # of Markers for my number of Rookies. So if I have 5 Rookies, then Judge Card B allows me to have 5 markers.

I could see where you're saying that each card sets a ceiling for the total number of markers you may have, so they don't stack. But I could just as easily see it as being read that each card gives you 5 markers, separately, so you end up with 10.

It's far clearer and less troublesome to just say "Start with a Bronze Judgment Marker on this card." That way each card takes care of itself, and it's 100% clear there's no stacking.

Does that make sense?

Old April 14th, 2013, 05:21 PM

Yes. Completely. I would rather see the text worded so there was a pool of markers instead of one per card but I can live with your version.

Any comments on the 'Criminal creation' mechanic?

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Well that part stacks, but in a totally OK way because a) it's optional whether to place the marker and b) as far as I can tell, there's no benefit to placing more than one marker at a time.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the benefit in the last power. Well, you'll definitely be dishing these out two at a time if they're available, at least under the current wording.

Old April 15th, 2013, 01:59 PM

Right on. Your text solves the Marker problem.

Does anyone have a preference on the power sets?
The first one is fairly variable as far as attack dice thrown where the second one is a little more straight forward 3-5 dice(depending on markers).

I like how the second one has the negative to defense that goes along with Dredd's I am the Law power.

I think these guys with Dredd and Hershey with a good movement and/or OM management power will make for a nice little faction. Anderson may end up on the outside but could perhaps be better in more builds than the other Judges.

in THE MYCELOID MANOR

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project