Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 11th, 2013, 08:37 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Assuming the "clear sight" is added, to Sundol.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:37 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Sorry, that is a forgotten clause. It should be "X clear sight spaces". I will contact DanieLoche for a new card ASAP; should I resubmit or are current votes fine?
That's a small enough change. Don't worry about resubmitting. Just get us a new card once it is available. I like Sundol. I vote .
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Along with the clear sight question, is this a double-spaced figure? Clear sight really matters for double-spacers, who can't see behind them.
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:04 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Seems like a cool design (irony not lost on me). Would need a lot of testing to hammer out but seems like fun.

to review Sundol
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Along with the clear sight question, is this a double-spaced figure? Clear sight really matters for double-spacers, who can't see behind them.
It's a single.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Last edited by superfrog; March 11th, 2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: image
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It's a single.
Oh yeah, duh. Pictured battle report.

to review Sundol
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
It's a single.
Spoiler Alert!
I predict an early searing intensity roll for Kurrok.
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:07 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sundol by vegetarian18 has received 5 votes for review (capsocrates, Scytale, superfrog, Super Bogue, and hivelord) and moves on in the process.
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:34 PM

fishguy1 is surprisingly tart

I would like to re-nominate my Jarek Guy

Since I submitted him the last time I have fixed all wording issues as well as done a little bit more playtesting to make sure the points were right.

Miniature info: The new miniature is a star wars miniature, mandalorian blademaster from the bounty hunters set, it be easily found for around 3$-5$, there are 22 at miniaturemarket, they are in stock at auggies, and can be found at other various online miniature stores

Jarek is pretty balanced overall I think, he can last for a while with his exosuit and his plasma grenades help him to get some higher up figures.
He works well with the other Mariedians, the M-43 Resistance Fighters' Guerrilla Tactics special ability helps give him a boost to engage other units.
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Care to elaborate on his ties to the Mariedians?

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:43 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

He had a bio chilling around somewhere. Mariedien armor experiment prior to the advent of the soulborgs. It was actually pretty intuitive in my opinion...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Rampage...
in THE WAR FORGE

Last edited by William099; March 12th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:09 AM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From Fishguy's custom thread is where I found Jarek Guy's bio:

During the early years of the Soulborg uprising, in defense three Mariedian scientists were asked to create an exosuit for their soldiers, thus the Jev-nar were born. Once the first Jev-nar exosuits were made the lab they were made in was attacked and destroyed, along with the three scientists. Only a single squadrant of Jev-nar troops escaped. One of the escaping commanders was Madrick Cammer, the other was Jarek Guy. Sadly, one day Jarek disappeared and was never seen again on the planet Mariedian

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 12th, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: edited the copy-pasted bio for spelling and grammer

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs