Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 20th, 2013, 11:22 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

So excited! I picked up 4 Hoplitrons at miniaturemarket so I'm glad to see to see that they passed.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

deleted

Last edited by qt.bangerang; February 3rd, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
I would like to nominate the new and improved Kantono Daishi.

Figure used:
League Assassin #004 Brave and the Bold Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

Alternative figures (just different color schemes)
The Sensei #026 Brave and the Bold Heroclix (blue version)
League Elite #011 Brave and the Bold Heroclix (red version)

Availability:
Spoiler Alert!

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!
Although I like all of the changes to this design and think it is headed in the right direction, most of my biggest concerns are still unassuaged.

I vote to review Kantono Daishi.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:28 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

All of my concerns I wrote about in my vote on the first version of the figure have been fixed: the ordering marker wording of Dishonorable Leadership, the choice of general, and the name. (Except that he has both a surname and given name, but the bio handles that.) I am happy to give a

to review Kantono Daishi

Last edited by Scytale; January 22nd, 2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:47 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Sweet!

to reveiw Kantono Daishi

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

YEA to review Kantono Daishi
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Looks like I am a bit late but YEA

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
I would like to nominate the new and improved Kantono Daishi.

Figure used:
League Assassin #004 Brave and the Bold Heroclix
Spoiler Alert!

Alternative figures (just different color schemes)
The Sensei #026 Brave and the Bold Heroclix (blue version)
League Elite #011 Brave and the Bold Heroclix (red version)

Availability:
Spoiler Alert!

Bio:
Spoiler Alert!
Although I like all of the changes to this design and think it is headed in the right direction, most of my biggest concerns are still unassuaged.

I vote to review Kantono Daishi.
Capsocrates, I understand your concern, but I think him being hard to take out is a little in order considering who is under his command. He makes an excellent endgame figure, something that I feel is needed as your army will mostly consist of a small band of tricky but albeit frail and dice dependent ninjas if you wish to get the most out of Daishi. His effectiveness is really only limited to endgame if you want to get every possible turn out of him as well.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For all but cap: Are your reviews going to take long? The design has barely changed, was there anything besides the name and Vydar? You voted yes to induct before, is there any chance he won't get in?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
For all but cap: Are your reviews going to take long? The design has barely changed, was there anything besides the name and Vydar? You voted yes to induct before, is there any chance he won't get in?
If I were you, I'd just wait and see If those judges responsible for Kantono Daishi want to run him through abbreviated (maybe no) testing, they'll do so. If not, you might have to wait a bit.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Kantano Daishi by qt.bangerang has received 5 Yea votes for review (Scytale, nyys, Mmirg1, superfrog, and Super Bogue) and moves on in the process.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:22 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love the new Kantono Daishi, hope he makes it through. The historical background of this unit is AWESOME. Love the new general too, exactly like Vydar to pick only the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs