Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
boromir96's 9/19/22 Sell/trade thread tons for sale!

I have a fair amount of stuff for sale/trade, here’s a spreadsheet with quantity and prices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...IHPbXQ4ZUQbS1Q

Wants:

Heroscape

New C3V Mad Max squadx5
New C3V Watchman squadx6
New C3V Watchmen hero
Goblin Slashersx1

Board games

BGG wantlist

Good transactions with: Necroblade, MrWookie, Mac122, Escaper, TheIncredibleMate ,Grison(X2)
Samuelfrost4(X3), nbxfan, Sixthflagbearer, Son of Arathorn(x2), Ztimster, Porkins, GTigers55, Bothi, TheExplodingcheez, Awesomeunleashed, Just_A_Bill, Ishmel, Bloody Bogle, Deathwalker over 9000, Heirloom, Joecar(x2), shaftiel74, TREX, Knox, Gingerkid16, Loki619.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; December 20th, 2023 at 07:41 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:11 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: boromir96's Trade List as of 2/10/2013

Feedback received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Had a great Trade with awesomeunleashed. Would definitely do it again!
Likewise!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Could anyone confirm Boromir96 as a good/bad trader?
He isn't a good trader...he is a great trader! Consider yourself lucky to trade with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
I can. I had a most enjoyable trade with him a while back, very fair and shipped quickly. If you need more details, just ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Yes, I just had a trade with boromir96 recently and he is a great trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
I can vouch for boromir. And I can also vouch for the box at the bottom of the page that says, "Search this thread." Type in boromir96 and you'll find all sorts of stuff mentioning him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Just completed a trade with boromir96 (spelling?). Highly recommend him as a trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplodingCheez View Post
Also, perfect trade with boromir96. There must have been at least 3 times where I offered him a trade, but apparently it was giving him more of an advantage, so he offered to give me more figures. The cards are in perfect condition, and he even packaged 1 extra shadow tile with mika. overall fantastic trader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Got my end of the deal from boromir today, he was SUPER-Generous, he sent me a bunch of extras, way more than he should have done! + Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
I am sorry for being so tardy, but I need to throw props out to a bunch of guys who have been trading machines with me lately.

Now, in random order, I give you all recent great traders:
  • Son of Arathorn
  • GeneralRolando
  • boromir96
  • screwDriver
  • Rocktroll
  • Weapon X
  • nathan.teo
I highly recommend all these guys for your trading needs. They all came through even from as far south as Australia and as far East as the Philippines and as close as Illinois and as cold as Colorado!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Good trade with boromir96. The package got here quick, and I now have 3 squads of Warriors of Ashra repainted to actually look like elves! See B96's repaint and mod thread for pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan View Post
Have completed trades with the four following people successfully
Vikinglad , Omahavice, boromir96, Caric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escaper View Post
I completed good trades with EMT644 and boromir96. I'd definitely trade with both of them again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Boromir96 was great to trade with; no complaints here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
I just had a second good trade with Boromir96. Everything arrived quickly and was in the condition he described. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Just had a good trade with boromir96, even though my scape got delayed.

Last edited by boromir96; February 12th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:27 PM

Re: Selling some stuff to finance my Xbox

Added WoAx6 and Warforgedx4. I'am also now accepting Paypal.

Old February 16th, 2013, 06:32 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: boromir96's 2/12/13 Tradelist - RESTRUCTURED!

Just want to report a great transaction with boromir96 -- everything arrived quickly, well packed, and lava-riffic! Thanks!
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Great trade with Boromir96. He packed well and shipped promptly, and everything arrived as expected.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Is that Skahen repaint still up for grabs?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
Is that Skahen repaint still up for grabs?
Yup!

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:05 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'll shoot you a pm when I have some spare time.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:17 PM

Germans and Agents!

I'm looking to sell the Germans as a lot for $40, and the Agents are $5 each. (Skahen sculpt $10, I already have an offer for that one.)

Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

For some reason:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boromir96 again.
Great customs! Wish I had $40 to buy them!
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: boromir96's 2/22/13 Tradelist-Germans and Agents for sal

Great trader. Highly recommended.

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old March 4th, 2013, 02:51 PM

Re: boromir96's 2/22/13 Tradelist-Germans and Agents for sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
Great trader. Highly recommended.
Word.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades