Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 4th, 2012, 09:45 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Writings of Valhalla - Cancelled!

Greetings,

The admins have selflessly dedicated their spare time so that we may have a wonderful experience here at Heroscapers.com. It is time we do a little something to thank these selfless individuals.

Inspired by this, myself and a few others have dedicated the Writings of Valhalla to our highly esteemed admins, the Writings of Valhalla will be a community made storyline dedicated to the admins.

Here's how it works:

Starting today, every month there will be held a contest for that chapter (starting with chapter one and working our way up.) each contestant will submit their "version" of that chapter via PM to one of the judges following judges:

1) Arch-vile
2) Ryougabot
3) The Grim Reaper's Friend
4) machinekng
5) Myself

Upon arrival of your PM all the judges will have a chance to view your "version" of that chapter. It will then be judged acccording to the following standards:

1) Does it involve the admins?
2) Is it interesting?
3) Does it blend well with the rest of the story?
4) How is the grammar?

(Don't be intimidated by the last one. We understand a few mistakes, it happens to everyone, and we will edit it to acceptable standards. However, incomprehensible submissions will likely be turned down.)
Anyhow, all submissions will be viewed by the judges, and then a vote will be held, the submission receiving the most votes will win, and then posted here! We will then repeat the cycle until the end of time.

Note: Submission deadline will end the 27th of every month.

And remember, each submission is a surprise for the admins, so don't show anyone except for the judges.

Now, let's show the admins our thanks!

Any Questions?

~JS

WoV Winning submissions:
Spoiler Alert!

[b]Prompt:
[/b][spoiler]
Truth, Aldin, and IAmBatman must escape the factory before it falls, taking both them and the bots with it. The problem with dodging burning wreckage and sharp metal debris, with a host of angry bots behind you seeking your premature death, is that plans for escape have a tendency to rapidly get difficult to execute in such an environment.
Note: It is preferred that the admins not get split up. At least not yet. :twisted:
[/spoiler]

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; August 1st, 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: We're done here.
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:36 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WoV: So it begins

I'm definitely intrigued, and I think I like the idea. I'm just not sure if I understand what exactly it is we're doing.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:41 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
I'm definitely intrigued, and I think I like the idea. I'm just not sure if I understand what exactly it is we're doing.
Writing a story line based on the admins...it could be anything really: quests, battles that sort'a stuff. Just something to say a little thank you to the admins.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:02 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Writing a story line based on the admins...it could be anything really: quests, battles that sort'a stuff. Just something to say a little thank you to the admins.
I believe we should outline what sort of chapter we are looking for, and then let the writers fill in the rest. For example:
Quote:
The admins meet in their secret hide out to discuss plans, but are suddenly ambushed by a strike force of bots.
Something like that. That's how the fan fiction competition works, so just my
~TGRF.

Writing - Researching
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:12 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Hello all, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Old December 5th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd suggest spelling out the full name in the thread title rather than the vague WoV abbreviation...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Writings of Valhalla: So it begins

Heh. This looks interesting (and flattering). I'll be intrigued to see what you guys come up with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2012, 12:52 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, I'll be smurfed! This is a smurfy smurf that all of you smufy smurfs are smurfing!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. I hope this won't be about the time that Romanian girl... errr... um... yeah.

~Aldin, deliberately not mentioning the bombing... or the chewing gum

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the clarification

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to avoid confusion which may be inspired by my earlier post, we are not 'outlining' what we want or anything. You are free to start this off with whatever you want, as long as it involves the admins. Looking forward to the entries!
~TGRF.

Writing - Researching
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yep, just be creative and come up with a story dealing with at least one of the Admins. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online