Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What dates look best to you?
Dec 15th (Saturday) 7 70.00%
Dec 22th (Saturday) 3 30.00%
Dec 29th (Saturday) 6 60.00%
Dec 23rd (Sunday) 3 30.00%
Dec 30th (Sunday) 4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:47 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chicagoland December Tiny Tourney

When: December 15th 2012 @ 11AM

Where: Games-Plus (101 West Prospect Avenue, Mount Prospect, IL 60056)

Format: 380 Points, 16 Hex Start Zones - Round Robin

Allowed: C3V and SoV in addition to all officially released figures (including Marvel)

Freeplay: Allowed

Prize / Entry Fee: Store Credit / $5

Map Contest Prize: $25 Auggies or Games-Plus Store Credit (winner's choice)

Map Contest Details: Each tournament participant (including freeplayers) may submit 1 Contest Map designed for 16 Hex Start Zone, 1v1 Kill 'Em All. Maps will be voted on by tournament participants. We ask voters to consider if the map fits the theme of the Tiny Tourney, as well as its playability and creativity. As humans they'll also be considering other factors, such as, "will my brother beat me up if I don't vote for his map?" and so on. The person who submitted the map which receives the most votes will win the prize.

Map Contest FAQ
Spoiler Alert!

Attending
Shedim
Swanky Samurai
Vegietarian18
Major V18D
Omegatarian18
Deathwalker 18000
infectedsloth
Unseen Shadowz
The Bearded One
I.S.B.3
Paul
greygnarl
BenQ
BenQ's n00b

Maybe
boromir96
greygnarl's x1
Steph
Einar Gen. +3

Not happening
Therion+2

Last edited by Shedim Kabal; December 10th, 2012 at 11:49 PM. Reason: updated people
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Chicagoland December Tiny Tourney

I'd love to get here, but it's doubtful(As always) I know for sure there's no way I could make a Sunday though.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure on which date is best yet, but I think Sundays would be bad for a lot of people. I'll get back to you tomorrow on whether Dec 15th or Dec 22nd is better for me and my dad.

PS: 380 is another great point total!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:48 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
PS: 380 is another great point total!
Yeah, I think I already know what'd play...

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Cyprien + Sonya + 3x Stingers?

I'm not sure what I'm going with yet, but I am hoping to go with at least 1 C3V design, and hopefully more.

Last edited by vegietarian18; November 2nd, 2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: and there was also Shedim's no Raelin challenge...
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I updated the Map FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I'm not sure what I'm going with yet, but I am hoping to go with at least 1 C3V design, and hopefully more.
Deathreavers x3, Raelin v1, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs (380/16)

*shudder*

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96
I'd love to get here, but it's doubtful (as always). I know for sure there's no way I could make a Sunday though.
Yeah, I suspect it'll be a Saturday, but there was a couple people who mentioned last time that Sundays might work better for them. So I figured I'd get their hopes up and put in the option.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:57 AM

I thought of that Deathreavers build, but I don't own the Vulcanmechs yet, and I'm not supposed to buy anything close to the holidays. Besides, I'd just be playing Raelin, Rats, and Major Q9lite in that situation.

My GenCon army minus one squad of Romans and Marcu would be pretty brutal if I wanted to continue my quest to prove MBS as an A figure (Romans x3, Marcus, MBS, Raelin). It fits perfectly in the hex limit too. But that breaks BOTH of the challenges that I set for myself.

PS: December 29th and 30th are the best days for me, and Dec 15th would be OK. I wouldn't be able to make the 22nd or 23rd.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:34 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

December 30th is my birthday, now you've gotta do it then!

Anyways, I can never do Saturdays for religious reasons, so it would be nice to have a tournament on a Sunday for once (although I know it's much more common for people to have a religious conflict on Sundays, so I understand if Sunday isn't possible.)
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post

Anyways, I can never do Saturdays for religious reasons, so it would be nice to have a tournament on a Sunday for once (although I know it's much more common for people to have a religious conflict on Sundays, so I understand if Sunday isn't possible.)
Ah, it's the opposite for me. Although, I'm not likely to make this anyway, so if Sunday seems like the best day, Go for it!

PS: Flying in all the way from New York?

Old November 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post

The 29th is my birthday!

I'm open to having two dates, one Sunday and one Saturday. The Sunday one might be more casual, or maybe not: December's Twin Tiny Tourneys has a great ring...
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:43 AM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
PS: Flying in all the way from New York?
Haha, I go to school in New York but I'll be home for winter break then.
Old November 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
I'm open to having two dates, one Sunday and one Saturday. The Sunday one might be more casual, or maybe not: December's Twin Tiny Tourneys has a great ring...
I would rather have just one day for the tournament, because we wouldn't want to drive three hours for Heroscape two days in a row. It's bad enough when I go two weekends in a row. While I wouldn't have to go both days, I think that it would shrink the participation on both of them and we obviously want as many people there as possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events