Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 12th, 2012, 04:16 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

@heroscaper2010, the first 2 figures that came to my mind after reading your powers were...

BW #06, Half-Orc Spy - D&D (actually found in your list) and
Heroes and Monster #16, Human Rogue - Pathfinder Minis

...and that was before I clicked on your link.

I thought of these 2 figures because your powers painted Cloak and Dagger in my mind. UD #32, Artemis Entreri was the 3rd one I thought of. Personally, I'd go for the Half-Orc Spy, HS got a half-elf (Brandis), would be nice to have a half-orc too. Besides, he had a mean looking dagger to booth.
Old June 12th, 2012, 11:01 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks. I saw the Half-Orc Spy when I was looking through the list and he was one I was looking to use. I also saw Artemis Entreri but he's rare and cost from 25-35 dollars.

EDIT: Now that I know the figure I added Disengage (A common thread among orcs), should I make him a Common hero, Uncommmon Hero, or Unique Hero?

EDIT 2: I want the Orc only to be able to get the +1 attack bonus from Dead Silence only if he had no visible hit zone to the defending figure before moving. Here is Dead Silence again:

DEAD SILENCE
If Half-Orc Spy is unengaged, and adjacent to an object, tree, wall, or terrain that is at least three levels higher than Half-Orc Spy base, Half-Orc Spy has no visible hit zones. If Half-Orc Spy attacks an opponent's figure that was within 3 clear sight spaces prior to movement, add 1 to Half-Orc Spy's attack value.

Also, it has come to me that changing the names would sound a bit more thematic. So Dead Silence will be Out of the Shadows and vice-verse.

Spoiler Alert!

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!

Last edited by heroscaper2010; June 12th, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old June 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If your just calling him Half Orc Spy it is most likely that he is an uncommon not a unique figure.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is the Venoc Warlord...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old June 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
If your just calling him Half Orc Spy it is most likely that he is an uncommon not a unique figure.
Those were my thoughts too. Thanks!

My Maps
Old June 12th, 2012, 01:49 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It will be unlikely that you would ever want more than 1 though, with the Order Marker need to get adjacent to a ruin or on shadow. The option though is nice, you could have a few of these already on shadow in a dungeon crawl, then have the heroes meet a grisly demise by orc assassins!
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM

I feel like I need to give my feed to the current figure going under review so here it goes:

Warblade, by Sixthflagbearer

Warblade doesn't fall to much (similar to other Warforged). However, auto-wounders and killers like the Fire Elemental, Black Wyrmling, and Braxas destroy this guy. But that's noticeable when you talk about counters to Warforged armies. The point cost on Warblade seems about right. He's deadly and nearly unbeatable except for the prior counters. I'd like to know if you ever tested this guy against Q9, or Q10 for that matter? He should hold up against them, but he has to be able to get to them first. The majors on height may be able to slowly but surely take out this guy before he reaches them. After thinking about it, Warblade may be better priced at 140. But first how does he do against the Majors or Cyprien?

Elemental Wall, by CrashMan00

At first glance, it's odd how Kurrok can take a turn with him instead of taking a turn himself, using Master of the Elements, but still get moved 4 spaces, but that's just me. Next power... after reading this one I understand why you did what you did with Elementalist Movement Bonding. The Elemental Wall acts as a body guard to Kurrok and with Wall Resolved, can last awhile. Pretty cool (if you intended it to be this way if not it's cool anyway). It definitely not how I would have done it. but I believe it's better than the way I would have.

Elizabeth Esenwein, by Betawolf36

Right off the bat, 100 points seems low for someone who can possibly have 7 attack with 4 life still left. A better life drain is to say:

Quote:
Each time Elizabeth Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card. Elizabeth Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.
Cap. Marc Harper, by Tmac2200

Seems to be costed right. The only change I would make is in Hit 'Em Hard Boys. I would change it to say:

Quote:
All friendly soldiers adjacent to Capt. Marc Harper, add 1 attack to their attack value.
One, it's more thematic that only soldiers get the attack bonus. But also, Special Powers don't modify Special Attacks so no need to specify Normal Attacks.

My Maps
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

These would be better ways to word "Hit 'em Hard Boys":

Quote:
All friendly soldiers adjacent to Capt. Marc Harper add 1 to their attack value.
or
Quote:
All friendly soldiers adjacent to Capt. Marc Harper roll 1 additional attack die.
If you like the idea of it boosting everybody, just replace "soldiers" with "figures"

Also, the third post needs to be updated.

Unholy Wraith and Rorshak went through the CHCG24 already.

Last edited by superfrog; June 15th, 2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: post #3
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM

Superfrog's right. Those are even better ways to word, Hit 'Em Hard Boys.

My Maps
Old June 16th, 2012, 03:33 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's an updated version:

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society." ~ Mark Twain
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:16 PM

Looks great!!!

My Maps
Old June 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Here's an updated version:
He may need a point boost to 120, since he's similar to Marcus. Playtesting would have to iron it out.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Can I have some feedback on my newest custom?

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards