Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:30 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What if I used all of my water tiles in building my map? With no set limit on this, I'd have no idea how many to set aside for any hydrant. Also, water should come out when it's uprooted from the ground and thrown as well.
I can see the problems there, but I think we're a pretty clever community. What if you draft Magma on a map that uses up all of your lava tiles, or Icicle on an ice-heavy map? You proxy.
The thing with the others is that it's at least a set number of tiles - so if you know you're using them, you can set that number of tiles aside at the start of the game. Unlimited water is something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Do you guys think this mini would work size wise?
http://www.amazon.com/Dollhouse-Mini.../dp/B005ZIQ1U0
Looks a tad big to me. That'd go up about 5 or 6 levels from the looks of it, which would be the same height as a medium 5 hero.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2012, 02:30 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

NAME = MYSTERIO

SECRET IDENTITY = Francis Klum

SPECIES = Mutant
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Telepath
PERSONALITY = Vengeful

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 135

AGGRESSIVE TELEPORTATION
Instead of moving normally with Mysterio, you may either:

· Place Mysterio or an adjacent destructible object on any same-level space within 6 spaces of Mysterio.
· Choose an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. On a 12-20, that figure receives 1 wound.

REACTIVE MIND CONTROL
If Mysterio is targeted and attacked by an opponent’s figure that does not have the Mental Shield special power, roll the 10-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, Mysterio takes no damage and the opponent’s turn immediately ends. Take temporary control of the attacking figure. Move the attacking figure up to 4 spaces then return control of the figure to the player who controlled it before the Reactive Mind Control. Figures moved with this special power will not take leaving engagement attacks.

He's a mutant with some teleportation and telepathic abilities. He can control people's bodies with his mind (But they're aware of it happening, just can't stop it). I wanted to incorporate that into the design, plus some sort of bamf/mysterio trickery escape ability, and I realized there already was one!
Aggressive teleportation represent how he teleports things into people's bodies to kill them. He overdosed people on drugs by putting it right into their bodies, and even teleported Black Cat's mask into Spiderman's neck (barely missing his jugular vein, of course. ) The same level restriction is because he teleported while falling once, and broke lots of bones and lost a leg, since he kept the momentum.
Basically, lots of nasty powers, but he's not as skilled with them as others with similar powers!

Old April 24th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Nice design. I like it.

I think he does have flying though, and also, I would probably like to see some more bullets for Aggressive Teleportation in addition to the ones you have, and the power needs a better name, especially since only half of it is aggressive.
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:37 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Nice design. I like it.

I think he does have flying though, and also, I would probably like to see some more bullets for Aggressive Teleportation in addition to the ones you have, and the power needs a better name, especially since only half of it is aggressive.
He didn't have flying at all in "Evil that Men Do," and I'm pretty sure he was in only one other book, but I haven't read that one in a long time so I'm not sure. Pretty sure he can't fly though, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen and lost his leg.

Any suggestions for more bullets? Those are the only two I could think mattered much. And I could not for the life of me figure out a better name, haha!
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:55 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Nice design. I like it.

He didn't have flying at all in "Evil that Men Do," and I'm pretty sure he was in only one other book, but I haven't read that one in a long time so I'm not sure. Pretty sure he can't fly though, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen and lost his leg.
Touche. I guess Superstrength is a non-option too then.
Quote:
Any suggestions for more bullets? Those are the only two I could think mattered much. And I could not for the life of me figure out a better name, haha!
TERRORIZING TELEPORTATION or TELEPORTING TERROR

- Place Mysterio or an adjacent figure on any space within 4 spaces of Mysterio's current location; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and switch it with Mysterio; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and inflict a wound on any figure adjacent to it; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces that is either on a glyph or equipped with a glyph. Destroy the glyph and inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:57 AM

Updated. Remember that in this case, "figure" will often equal "destructible object" when C3G DOs with heights are around.
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:03 AM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
TERRORIZING TELEPORTATION or TELEPORTING TERROR

- Place Mysterio or an adjacent figure on any space within 4 spaces of Mysterio's current location; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and switch it with Mysterio; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces and inflict a wound on any figure adjacent to it; or
- Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces that is either on a glyph or equipped with a glyph. Destroy the glyph and inflict a wound on the chosen figure.
Nice, I like it. It would shoot up his cost a bit, I think, if you're cool with that. I tried to keep him close to Beck's cost.

Might as well put up the other design I've been working on. This one still needs work, though.

NAME = THE CROW

SECRET IDENTITY = Eric Draven

SPECIES = Undead
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Spirit
PERSONALITY = Vengeful

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 185?

SET THE WRONG THINGS RIGHT
The Crow does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever one of your figures is destroyed by an opponent’s figure, you may immediately place The Crow in your starting zone, and place a Crow marker on the opponent’s figure. The Crow rolls one additional attack die against the figure with the Crow marker.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time.

INVINCIBLE FOR VENGEANCE
The Crow may not be destroyed by taking any number of wounds. At the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, or if the figure with the Crow marker on it is destroyed, remove all wound markers from this card and negate Immortal For Vengeance for the rest of the game. Subtract 1 from your roll for each wound marker on this card.

Most of it is self explanatory, I think. The last power represents him becoming vulnerable after whatever reason. In the movie they shot his crow, which is the link to the afterlife. So he can still take wounds, but they don't hurt him much until later.
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:06 AM

Nice. I really like that design too. Man, you are cranking out some great stuff tonight. Anything else?
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:08 AM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Nice. I really like that design too. Man, you are cranking out some great stuff tonight. Anything else?
Think that wound thing would actually work? I really wasn't sure about it, but it's the closest I could think of to his actual powers.

That's it for now. Like I said, I'm working on Constantine, too, but that'll be a while.
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice Crow write up LP I like it. Pile the wounds on him and he will eventually make the roll. Might want to make it 1 or less though just in case. Also I think ya put Immortal for Vengeance where it should be Set the Wrong Things Right, in your last ability.

C3G team building links.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Two great designs LP!
For the Crow, how would it work if Set the Wrong Things Right is activated by a squad figure? A squad figure kills one of your figures and the Crow is placed. One of the squad figures dies and Invincible for Vengeance is negated.
You might need to restrict that to Heroes.
I really like the design. Your opponent will have to be careful who they use to make the first kill.

Mysterio is looking fun. I have never heard of that version before, very cool and good use of theme.

Is the Crow, Indy?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
NAME = THE CROW

SECRET IDENTITY = Eric Draven

SPECIES = Undead
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Spirit
PERSONALITY = Vengeful

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 185?

The Crow does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever one of your figures is destroyed by an opponent’s figure, you may immediately place The Crow in your starting zone, and place a Crow marker on the opponent’s figure. The Crow rolls one additional attack die against the figure with the Crow marker.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time.

INVINCIBLE FOR VENGEANCE
The Crow may not be destroyed by taking any number of wounds. At the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, or if the figure with the Crow marker on it is destroyed, remove all wound markers from this card and negate Immortal For Vengeance for the rest of the game. Subtract 1 from your roll for each wound marker on this card.
My idea is to up his Life and change his powers a bit (inspired by Ghost Rider).

Anytime an opponent's figure destroys a figure you control with a normal or special attack, you may place the destroyed figure on this card. Add 1 to the The Crow's attack dice for each figure on this card up to a maximum of +4.

ATTACK FRENZY
When The Crow attacks, he may attack one additional time for each figure on this card up to a maximum of four attacks.

LIVE ONLY FOR VENGEANCE
At the beginning of every round, before placing Order Markers, you must roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1, destroy The Crow. Subtract 1 from your roll for each figure on this card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; April 24th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project