Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 20th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of General Zod - Designing

Hmm ... on that note, 5 life does seem kind of low for a Kryptonian ... I'd think 6 life for him at least.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2012, 11:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Would you be willing to bump his Defense up to 7? I guess I just think of this guy as the second most BA Kryptonian to Superman. He already has quite a bit less life. I could also see his Attack up to 5, but I'd settle for Defense only bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm ... on that note, 5 life does seem kind of low for a Kryptonian ... I'd think 6 life for him at least.
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Would you be willing to bump his Defense up to 7? I guess I just think of this guy as the second most BA Kryptonian to Superman. He already has quite a bit less life. I could also see his Attack up to 5, but I'd settle for Defense only bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 21st, 2012, 04:04 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly, I don't know how or why his life is at 5 - it was meant to be 6, so that is my fault. I don't like his defense going up to 7 though, as though he is BA, he really isn't near as tough as Superman is with not being on Earth and soaking up as much sun. If he had a defense of 7, his defense would be almost on par with Superman (counting for the difference in Man of Steel and Kryptonian Defense). I think a Life of 6 and defense of 6 with Kryptonian Defense accurately portrays his toughness, keeping in mind that Martian Manhunter is a Life 6 and Defense 6 without Kryptonian Defense.

I'll bump his life to 6, as that is an error anyways, but I don't like him having a defense of 7, and I absolutely would not support his normal attack to be higher than 4 - that is his gun that is represented there. When Zod is adjacent, his attack will be 6 which seems appropriate.
Old March 21st, 2012, 06:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Sounds reasonable.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in favor of his defense staying at 6 if his life goes to 6.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2012, 12:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That works too. I just read Life 5, which is lower than Non or Ursa, and figured you had a reason so my suggested tweak was defense.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for noting it. Like I said, it was supposed to be Life 6 all along. I don't know how that happened.
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:46 AM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Zod

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit too powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 380.
- Give a brief overview. Zod is a beast. Don't let him get height and have you engaged, or you will certainly regret having to bow to Zod!
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 370-380.
- Give a brief overview. Zod doesn't have a great answer for squads, but his high defense really does help along with his range attack.
Map: Custom.
Units: Zod - VS - 5th Precinct Beat Cops x6.
Spoiler Alert!

Squad Test
- Give a brief overview. Going up against melee squads changes Zod's results a lot. With his range, he can afford to keep the high ground, and each time he attacks an adjacent figure, it is pretty much a guarantee of death.
Units: Zod - VS - Hawkmen of Thanagar x4.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Heck Yes.
- Give a brief overview. This was the game I have been waiting for! Zod was an amazing general with lots of options. I loved taking turns with Zod, other Kryptonians, Moving Soldiers, and swiping with Infiltrators. Really, this game was brilliant in every way, and it was very close, dispite the fact that Batman was a freaking monster with those Green K Gloves. Every power, combo, and tactic was used in this game, except for Steel and Supergirl not getting much action. They got attacked a lot, but there was just too many other things that needed to be done before activating them. As far as Zod goes, this is a winner. I hope that the high point cost of Kryptonians won't keep people from playing with them, because to enjoy Zod to the fullest, you really need 2,000 or more points.
Units: General Zod, Ursa, Non, Kryptonian Soldier x4, and Kryptonian Infiltrator x4 (2,380) - VS - Superman I, Supergirl, Superboy, Krypto, Eradicator, Steel, Mister Mxyzptlk, Bizarro, and Batman II (2,380).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Give a brief overview. Zod seems to do very well one on one, but against a lot of attrition, he isn't as good. Non really helped with the crowd control, as did Krypto actually.
Units: General Zod, Ursa, Non, and Krypto (1,020)- VS - Red Skull (C3G), Baron Von Strucker, Madame Hydra, Hydra Agents x3, Hired Guns, and Bodyguard x5 (1,015).
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Griffin; April 4th, 2012 at 02:36 AM.
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Glad to see this guy moving forward.
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:48 PM

Yeah, he is gonna have to wait in line though. I have my mind set on Carnage today, and I had to get Black Panther done for A3n. I felt bad, not being much of a wingman for him lately.
Old March 31st, 2012, 04:59 PM

Our pace has been great. Nothing to worry about on that front.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library