Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 18th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
... without bonding?
That'd be something I'd like to see.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - Apr 6 (Truly Unique 600 pt)
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
... without bonding?
Well, not directly... besides, whoever said no bonding? Was there a board meeting I missed?
Old February 18th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
... without bonding?
Well, not directly... besides, whoever said no bonding? Was there a board meeting I missed?
I believe he just did...

Quote:
... without bonding?

Old February 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Challenge Completed.

Amrothil
See the last entry of the OP.
Old February 18th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Challenge Completed.

Amrothil
I assume this isn't a nomination?

Anyway, we've cluttered this thread too much. Time to move along, and continue discussion in SoA's thread.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Challenge Completed.

Amrothil
I assume this isn't a nomination?

Anyway, we've cluttered this thread too much. Time to move along, and continue discussion in SoA's thread.
I don't see a card. Do you see a card? Anyway, move along.
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I really like Clyemne. I think the community is in most need of (a) new squads; and (b) heroes that enhance existing but underpowered squads. Clyemne looks to do the latter well.
Are the WoA really underpowered, though?

Quote:
Pure TheoryScaping here... I'd be tempted to bump her price 10 points or so. But will be interested to see what others think after she's been put through the hoops.
With (essentially) a bonding hero, 10 points probably won't make a huge difference in the build.

Quote:
Now would somebody please make an SoV-worthy hero who makes the Roman Archers viable? And the Einar Imperium?
If I picked a different sculpt for Marcus Agrippa...
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:57 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I really like Clyemne. I think the community is in most need of (a) new squads; and (b) heroes that enhance existing but underpowered squads. Clyemne looks to do the latter well.
Are the WoA really underpowered, though?
In general, yes. Next question?
(Hah, I LOVE playing the know-it-all. Just praying dok doesn't actually press me here....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Pure TheoryScaping here... I'd be tempted to bump her price 10 points or so. But will be interested to see what others think after she's been put through the hoops.
With (essentially) a bonding hero, 10 points probably won't make a huge difference in the build.
Hey, don't underestimate it. That's 1/14 of another Einar Imperium squad.
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:37 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, after hearing the judges concerns, I took down Vargach. I experimented with a few different ways to fix him getting around Exoskeleton and Expendable Rabble, and eventually came on this choice. Availability for the mini is still well over 100.
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm,Most of the movement powers say "While moving"(e.g.Brave arrow,Kozuke)

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Old February 19th, 2012, 11:52 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hmmm,Most of the movement powers say "While moving"(e.g.Brave arrow,Kozuke)
Only one of the two figures you just mentioned actually uses "while moving". If we're going by a raw count, "when moving" is clearly the most common construction for movement powers.

None of this matters one whit, really - the meaning of the power as written is very clear. If this figure is approved by the judges, the editing department will take a look at it and decide how exactly to phrase it. But if they left it alone, nobody would get confused.

Last edited by dok; February 19th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old February 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Clyemne by DeathDoom has received 5 YES votes to review (1Mmirg, Dad_Scaper, Killometer, qt.bangerang, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs