Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:42 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Omni-Man

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Invincible set.Its model number and name are #005 /Omni-Man.

NAME = OMNI-MAN

SECRET IDENTITY = NOLAN GRAYSON

SPECIES = VILTRUMITE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUERER
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 400

VILTRUMITE ENDURANCE
When defending against a normal attack from a figure who is not a Viltrumite, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds Invincible can take from this attack is one. If there are 4 or more wounds on this card at the start of any round, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

OMNI-ASSAULT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 6.
If Omni-an Omni-Man may attack with his Omni Assault Special Attack up to 3 times.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH

Pretty obviously based off of the Invincible design that's been nominated. A freaking powerful beatstick, basically!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; May 22nd, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:44 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Redacted

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 29th, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:39 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome write ups Lord Pyre. I like them both, especially the abilities for Allen the Alien.

C3G team building links.
Old February 1st, 2012, 06:47 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

@Tornado, is Lawmaster an actual independent-minded being? If not, definitely make it a vehicle DO.

@LP, Invincibles! I guess we're jumping right in to that boat. Allen is interesting in terms of his revival. Kind of like a hydra, where you kill a head and 2 grow back.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 1st, 2012, 07:33 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

FLASH
JOHN FOX

METAHUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SCIENTIST
INTELLIGENT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 5
MOVE 12
RANGE 1
ATTACK 4
DEFENSE 5
POINTS 240

SUPERSPEED
Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Flash, if Flash did not use his Speed Shift Special Attack this turn, Flash may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

SPEED SHIFT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Instead of attacking normally with Flash, you may move Flash up to 4 spaces. Flash can attack up to 3 times at any time before, during, or after moving with Speed Shift Special Attack. After using Speed Shift Special Attack, you may place Flash on the space he occupied before using Speed Shift Special Attack.

TEMPORAL DEFENSE
Once per round, if Flash or any friendly figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Flash is attacked by an opponent’s figure that does not have the Temporal Defense special power, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal and remove any numbered Order Marker on this card. After removing the numbered Order Marker, the opponent’s turn immediately ends and the attacked figure receives no wounds.

So John Fox is officially the 5th Flash. He originated in the 27th century, and has showed up a number of times in the Flash world. He's very experienced in time travel, which is where the Special Attack (in a way) comes into play.

Notice the change in base stats from Flash and Zoom. He has more life, and more defense. That's because he doesn't have Speed Dodge.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; June 18th, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
@Tornado, is Lawmaster an actual independent-minded being? If not, definitely make it a vehicle DO.
From the BIO above:
The Lawmaster is a motorbike used by street judges. It has artificial intelligence, twin machine guns ("bike cannon"), a laser, and can fire stun gas grenades. It also has a turbo-boost function which enables it to jump over long distances or to great heights. It can respond to verbal commands and drive itself.

I would consider making it a DO but I am not sure about a SA on a DO.
This one is mostly for fun and a little pre-view of what is to come. If a suitable mini is located, I would love to attempt this design again.

Tornado is Agent Skahen...
in EHWAZ KEEP

Last edited by Tornado; February 1st, 2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: I picked a bad time to post Lawmaster, buried under 3 great designs
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:04 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lawmaster

"Driven" is a bit too punny a personality for me ... also, it's a personality I prefer we don't use too much, but I'm biased obviously. I'd prefer something like "Precise" or "Vigilant".

It's "spaces" not "hexes" (Turbo-Boost power).

And yes, Scapey, they drive themselves and control themselves with A.I. It should be a unit just as much as any other Android is.

Omni-Man

I like the basic write up, but he needs to drop a life and probably drop a dice from that special attack to stay around 400.

Allen the Alien

Combat Challenge is a no-go. It's not compatible with C3G due to Daring Decoy (see Wasp). Warrior's Engagement might work here instead. I prefer Protector of Champion for him just because he exists in the same universe as the Global Guardians and isn't one, so Guardian doesn't feel right.

He's one that will have to be tested carefully ... if he resurrects enough times he might start to feel broken ... so we might have to adjust that D20 roll or some of his base stats. Just a possibility.

Flash: John Fox

I feel like "Time Traveler" is a really generic power name that should be saved for something that can be applied on a lot of cards. I'm not sure this is it. Also, why would being a time traveler make it so you defend better against other time travelers than you defend against non-time travelers? That's like saying because he can turn invisible, Martian Manhunter should get extra defense dice against Invisible Woman as compared to Mr. Fantastic ...

I'd drop his normal attack to 4. He's no Barry/Wally.

I like Speed Shift SA, but I'd drop the movement on it a tad ... 6 spaces feels more like a run than a "shift." Maybe 4 spaces?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 09:35 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really know nothing about Invincible... Are the characters really that powerful? I like Omni-Man, but he seems kinda scary good...

For Allen, does he actually ressurrect? The power name seems to indicate to me that he just survives and overcomes really bad things. Maybe this?

WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL ME (Life of and base stats of 4 or 5)
Whenever Allen would be destroyed, you may instead remove all Wound Markers from this card and place an Adaptation Marker on this card. Allen adds 1 to his [your preference of stats] Number for each Adaptation Marker on this card. If there are 3 Adaptation Markers on this card, remove Allen from the game.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:38 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you've got Allen's theme pretty figured out there, Margloth.

I think the Vultrimites (Invincible and Omni-Man) are coming in a tad on the high side in terms of power, but Vultrimites = Kryptonians more or less, so Invincible and Omni-Man should definitely be in the neighborhood of Superman.

Theoryscaping LP's write up, though, I'd say that's worth more than 400 points right now (as mentioned in my post above).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:42 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

U.S. AGENT

John Walker
Human
Unique Hero
Agent
Patriotic

Life: 5

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 5

ONE SHIELD DEFENSE

SHIELD BASH
When attacking an adjacent figure, if US Agent rolls at least 1 shield, he is considered to have Super Strength for that attack.

SHIELD TOSS
You may subtract X from US Agent's attack to add X to his range.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I really like Shield Bash and Shield Toss there Margloth. Nice write up.
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any input on Lawmaster tickle?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=5222

Tornado is Agent Skahen...
in EHWAZ KEEP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project