Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:35 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

The snow has put me off schedule. I was going to make it but now I can't. Hopefully I can make the next gathering.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:55 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The weather is turning out pretty nice over here today, but my Roomate is stuck in Denver right now with you all.
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:19 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great day everyone, lots of fun, sorry you could not make it Troy.
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Really fun day, guys.

We played what was, effectively, a 4-player bracket with placement games. It was pooled draft with 375 point teams.

1) Seth A 2-0 (Raelin RotV, Q9, Stingersx3, SBN, grubsx1, Drake SotM, Dumutef) wins over chief and dok
2) dok 2-1 (Cutters x4, Brutes x3, Shurrak, Eltahale, Shotgun Sullivan, Marcu, Otonashi) win over GR, loss to Seth, win over chief
3) chief 1-2 (Deathstalkers x2, Sudema, Runa, Dund, Murphy, Sullivan, Deadeye, Guilty, S-Raider) loss to Seth, win over GR, loss to dok
4) GeneralRolando 0-2 (Thanos, Iron Man, Drake RotV, Raelin, Isamu)

After that was played out, we played a sweet game of Chaos in the Catacombs.

Seth: Cyprien, Sonya, Carr, MBS
dok: Silver Surfer, Eldgrim
chief: Mika, Othkurik, Mindflayer
Generalrolando: Drake SotM, Kaemon Awa, Zetacron

Wandering Monsters: Venocsx3, KoWx2, Air Elemental x2, S-Raider x2, Major X17, Heirloom, Isamu, Water Elemental x1

2 glyphs ended up being used/destroyed, and I escaped in the middle of the game with the Surfer holding 3 glyphs. Unfortunately for me, nobody else left with a glyph, and Agent Carr managed to be the sole survivor on the battlefield to clean up the other 3 glyphs and make the final result a 3-3 tie between Seth and I.
Old December 5th, 2011, 02:44 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Sounds like fun!! I just got back frim my trip Sunday. Sorry we missed it. Any future plans??

And GR went winless?? Sorry bud.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old December 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Lol. yeah. I usually at least break even, but doh well. It was still fun. At least I now know that Thantos need LOTS of support to work at all. Was a good day anyway.

Plus was only 2 real games. Wish we had more people so we coulda played more. The scenario game was really fun though. I didn't do well in that either.... hmmm... Bad day for heroscape i spose. =P

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old December 6th, 2011, 08:20 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Im gonna post here since most of you are likely not signed up on the summoner wars forums. I am thinking, sometime in January I want to a SW event, who would be interested? Between me, GR, and another fellow I know, we have enough to provide everyone supplies to play.
Old December 7th, 2011, 04:06 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

oops. Double post. See the next post....

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old December 7th, 2011, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Im gonna post here since most of you are likely not signed up on the summoner wars forums. I am thinking, sometime in January I want to a SW event, who would be interested? Between me, GR, and another fellow I know, we have enough to provide everyone supplies to play.
We've never played. Haven't ever set eyes on a real set. Sorry, we're probably not much good for SW.

Old December 8th, 2011, 06:34 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Summoner Wars is actually really easy to pick up. I literally just got beaten by my friend who has never played before. Some decks are also easier to play than others so you could use one of those if you wanted. I would imagine that most people at the Summoner Wars game day isn't very experienced. I own 8 decks and am still not very experienced.

Old December 8th, 2011, 07:34 PM

Exactly, I guess the whole point would to be to introduce the game to all of you. We would get fewer games in after learning the rules. But it is sooooo simple to pick up.
Old December 13th, 2011, 12:42 AM

So apparently I'm basically wide open for all of January. I would even be willing to get a small group of 4 or something to just get together to play a bit.

Though if we can get like 6-8 people all playing that would be really cool.

This would be easier to do with Summoner Wars than Heroscape, maybe a monthy get together at Enchanted Grounds? If we have enough interest that is.

By the way here are my available supplies:

Vanguard
Cloaks
Jungle Elves
Benders
Mountain Vargath
Sand Goblins
Deep Dwarves
Swamp Orcs
3 Mercenary Cards
Tokens and bits
5 Board Halves

Seth has:
Shadow Elves
Fallen Kingdom
Mercenary Cards?
1 Board Half

All my stuff is sleeved so nice and pretty and protected.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events