Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VirtualScape 1.067 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Did you download the English Menu Update and replace the .dll file?
OK, I'm not stupid but I'm only 14 so how do you do this? I downloaded the English Menu Update but how do I replace the French one?

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Did you download the English Menu Update and replace the .dll file?
OK, I'm not stupid but I'm only 14 so how do you do this? I downloaded the English Menu Update but how do I replace the French one?
Once you've downloaded the English Menu Update, extract the files and copy the "Langue.dll" file into the "VirtualScape_English_1070" folder on your hard drive. This will replace the original version and allow you to read the menus without taking French in high school.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

I did it!! Woohoo!!!! I literally just waved my hands up in the air saying "I did it! I did it!", but of course all thanks to you Mac122, luckily no body else is home.

EDIT: They just got home, lol. Also, I'm not able to take 3D Pictures of the map or anything in 3D. Would you know why this is?

P.S. We have to either take French or Spanish. I'm in 8th grade now I don't know which one I'm going to take.

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come

Last edited by heroscaper2010; September 22nd, 2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Does the 3D button not work or are you having trouble printing the 3D image?

IMO, take Spanish. With the changing demographics of the country, it could come in handy.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Does the 3D button not work or are you having trouble printing the 3D image?

IMO, take Spanish. With the changing demographics of the country, it could come in handy.
3D button doesn't work.

Yeah, your probably right. I mean, you don't go to a Wal-Mart and hear Spanish-speaking people there.

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM

Is the 3D button (circled) available on your toolbar?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:34 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi every scapers, I be back (and very happy to be back with you).
After some year of anavailability, I'm available to work for a community like these or another. I'm not sure that I can make lot of more for virtualscape but perh'aps that someone know another game community that I can help (only by creating a software of course because this is the only thing that I know doing .
If you think that I can doing more for virtualscape, let me know also of course (in this case, I will redoing completly virtualscape with another technology to get a better and quicker 3D view).
As usually have fun with Hersocape !
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Great to have you back Zzzzz.

Off the top of my head I would say a great addition would be Treasure Glyphs.

Also the ability to use the base hexes for the glaciers and stalagmites as regular ice/shadow hexes.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:51 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

Also the ability to use the base hexes for the glaciers and stalagmites as regular ice/shadow hexes.
Exactly what I thought !

Welcome back Zzzzz.

VirtualScape is great, but still can be improved.
  • Ability to use and view in 3D:
    • Base of the Hive without the Hive
    • Base of the Breakable Wall Section (Marvel Set)
    • Breakable Wall Section without the first floor
    • Bases for the glaciers
    • Bases of stalagmites (Master Set 3)
    • All regular and treasure glyphs
    • As many figures as possible
  • Another thing for better ergonomy.
    1. Select the sets or tiles you want to use for a map (like SotM, 2xMS3, Ticalla)
    2. In a side panel, see all the tiles selected (all water tiles in one pile, all 3 hexes grass tiles in one pile, ...)
      It will be easier to track what is already used and what remains to build the map.
  • Improve the printing system of coordinates of hexagons (better look).
    We sometimes need it on the french site, when playing DiceScape on the net.

Last but not least:
N'oublie pas de venir dire bonjour sur le site francophone http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/ !
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
If you think that I can doing more for virtualscape, let me know also of course ...
It's been a while since I had a chance to use VS, but the only thing I can recall wishing was there but wasn't is the ability to do half-height custom tiles. That is, I can do custom tiles, but they can't be half-height. So if I paint some extra water tiles or swamp water tiles a new, interesting color, or if I want to distinguish between my sparkly water and my regular water, or if I want to do a custom glyph, I have to make it a full height tile, and that doesn't work all that well.

It might also be nice to have a better way to do Cav's hex mats, but that's fakeable easily enough, so that's not as high on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:57 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

If you download one of the files on one of the recent pages, It gives you all the images you need to make all of the treasure Glyphs as custom Terrain.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:

Is the 3D button (circled) available on your toolbar?
It is but every time I click on it the box that has the error and the 2 buttons: Send and then Don't Send.

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software