Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 5th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Gor'Vath by robbdaman has received 5 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Elginb, Killometer, nyys, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Last edited by Killometer; September 5th, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: 4567!
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Zettian Infantry by dok

The Zettian Infantry are a nice addition to the Deathwalker faction. Their ability of Circuitry Replacement keeps the glass-jawed Deathwalkers around longer. In most cases, Ive discovered that a Deathwalker will only whiff one or two times in a game, and having a way to avoid the inevitable whiff; is invaluable. On top of protecting the DWs from their glass jaw, the Zettian Infantry adds a much needed Common Bonding option to the Deathwalker faction.

Most of my games centered around 3-4 squads of ZIs, DW8 or DW9 and Warden 816. DW9 can add to their range and the Warden can add to their move because they are Guards. I found these guys do not pack a punch, but the bonding is makes for a nice group. Now get them on height, and then they are formidable. And forget about castles; they defend castles with the best of the ranged units. Also thanks to their Circuitry Replacement, I had good success in storming castles too.

I really liked what these guys added to my table and plan to get a few more Super Battle Droids so I can field a large Army for epic battles. And yes they use a recognizable unit from Star Wars, but not really from the movies...more from the cartoons and I think that's OK. Plus there is a ton of these out there, so I think everyone can put together a few squads.

Overall these guys are a great addition to the Heroscape canon, which makes a well-deserved faction much better. And I am happy to vote YES to induct doks Zettian Infantry into the SoV.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:20 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

As a fan of the Deathwalkers, I do like the Zettian Infantry. Good luck to them, and I hope the get inducted with flying colors!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - Jan 5 (550 pt Melee!)
Old September 6th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
A gold star for you, dok. Arrow Gruts + Gor'Vath + Raelin could be a strong build.

This should be interesting...
At 520 points. Raelin, Krug, Gor'Vath, Arrow Gruts X4, Isamu was a rather strong build. Used Krug to go first and hopefully cause some serious destruction and Gor'Vath had an easy time cleaning up the weakened forces.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

Hey I`m back. I`d like to nominate one of my newest cards. Col. Seth Bertram. Read below and find out why I think hes good enough to be SoV materiel.

Balance-
Quote:
Are the points correct?
Seth`s closest person is Brave arrow. So that is who I am going to compare him to. They have the same range, move, defense, and they both have Sprint. Brave arrow has more attack even with both of the knife counters. So brave arrow will ALWAYS have more attack, and Seth`s will go down when he uses his special attacks. Seth has 1 more life but brave arrow has concealment 10. I think that concealment 10 is more powerful than 1 life, so then brave arrows more attack and concealment 10 finish equaling out the long range special attack. So all in all I think that brave arrow and Seth equal each other points wise.

Playability -
Quote:
Are the powers clear and understandable? Are its master stats appropriate? If it is Large or Huge, what type of base does it use? Is it visually distinct from pre-existing units?
Are the powers clear? I cant really say much to this but I think they are. It is DEFINITELY visually distinct from pre-existing units though.

Creativity -
Quote:
Does it add something new to the game?
Not to brag but I think that Seth has some cool new components. I like the ammo requirements and lowering attack when you use his special attack. Some might disagree but I think that hes a very cool fun character to play.

Theme -
Quote:
Does it fit in the HS universe?
Yes. I think so. Hes a human and he dosnt add anything really new into the "theme" of the game.

Accessibility -
Quote:
Is the sculpt, or sculpts, available, at a reasonable price, and with limited modification?
His miniature is the Soulknife Infiltrator. They costs about $1.50 each. I didn't mod anything in the card above. I like him a little greener and more soldier like, but I didn't do that in the card I`m submitting. If you Google "Soulknife Infiltrator" then it will come up with plenty of places to buy him for a reasonable price.

If you have any Questions about my custom please ask! With all that said, thank you all for considering my custom!

Get an Avatar just like mine here!
- SamuelFrost4's customs here!

Last edited by samuelfrost4; September 6th, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

to review Col. Seth Bertram, aka "Samuel Lansberry."

I cannot stress enough how important it is for people to proofread their cards before submitting them.

I will not be responsible for the first card with a careless error entering the canon, and neither should you.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey now, stick a kinfe in it!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM

samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker samuelfrost4 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
to review Col. Seth Bertram, aka "Samuel Lansberry."

I cannot stress enough how important it is for people to proofread their cards before submitting them.

I will not be responsible for the first card with a careless error entering the canon, and neither should you.
Would you mind telling me the careless mistake?

Old September 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Read what he said again. It's in the very first line.
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

He has split personality syndrome?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - Jan 5 (550 pt Melee!)
Old September 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM

... Whats wrong with me changing his name? I didnt think it would be quite as likely to fit with the HS universe AKA theme, with it based off me... Is there a rule about this?

EDIT: Also I did put the wrong card in I now notice. :P I`ll fix that in as soon as possible.

Old September 6th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Wow. Look, the card has two names on it. Pick one. Then it will be fine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs