Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I agree, but isn't normal sized Apoc 'spensive Loocy? Although I guess Darkseid could probably be modded...
I have a pretty good Apoc custom in my custom thread. You can find the link in my sig.
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:25 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's about $10, so expensive, but affordable. Less than MODOK and almost as nice looking.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 09:53 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He's about $10, so expensive, but affordable. Less than MODOK and almost as nice looking.
Thie Giant-Sized X-Men one? Or the regular sized? All of the Collossals from Giant-Sized X-Men are on display in our store, with some other large clix, and they all look awesome! Man, if we use the giant Spectre figure when we get to him...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 4th, 2011, 01:07 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Regular sized.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:22 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

By request...

Matter-Eater Lad

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the ????? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ?????.

NAME = Matter-Eater Lad

SECRET IDENTITY = Tenzil Kem

SPECIES = Bismollian
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = ?
PERSONALITY = ?

SIZE/HEIGHT = ?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 50

MATTER EATING
Figures may not add any dice or shields to their normal defense number in any way. Destructible objects may not use any special powers when being attacked or destroyed by Matter-Eater Lad. If Matter-Eater Lad destroys a figure or destructible object, remove 2 wound markers from this card.
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:25 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

MATTER EATING
Figures and Destructible Object may not roll extra dice or receive automatic shields when attacked by Matter-Eater Lad. When Matter-Eater Lad destroys a figure or destructible object, remove 2 wound markers from this card.

Also, his class should be Legionnaire.

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:33 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like it, LP, but I kind of think Matter Eating should be continual damage potential tied to a d20 roll, like Killer Croc. He should have the chance to eat an entire building in one turn, imho.

Also, while this would probably take some really tricky wording, it would be incredibly cool if he could eat anything... trees, top layers of terrain, even Glyphs!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:43 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Who watches the Watchmen?
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:44 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
MATTER EATING
Figures and Destructible Object may not roll extra dice or receive automatic shields when attacked by Matter-Eater Lad. When Matter-Eater Lad destroys a figure or destructible object, remove 2 wound markers from this card.

I specifically wanted if the way I did, because destructible objects shouldn't explode if they were eaten, in my opinion.

Just some thoughts I had, and Tickle wanted to see!
Old September 5th, 2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
MATTER EATING

I specifically wanted if the way I did, because destructible objects shouldn't explode if they were eaten, in my opinion.

I didn't change the power...the power does exactly the same thing as you had it written, I just cleaned up the wording.

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:53 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those look cool, LP!

Rorschach's personality should be Uncompromising, imho, since he says "Never Compromise!" at some point.

If you'll allow me a moment of indulgence, here's some stuff I posted in my customs thread for Rorschach that was well received at the time:

RORSCHACH'S JOURNAL
Rorschach may attack one additional time for each revealed Order Marker on this card.

PARANOIA
When defending against a normal attack, Rorschach adds 1 automatic shield to whatever was rolled for each unrevealed Order Marker on the attacking figure's army card.

What I really liked about this combination is that it showed how R was very defensive against people who's intentions had not yet been revealed (unrevealed OMs), but as the 'mission' progressed, became more of a nuiscance as he gathers information in his journal on his opponent's weaknesses and becomes more uncompromising (additional attacks later in the round). However, he is also far more likely to fall in the end of the round than in the beginning.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
MATTER EATING

I didn't change the power...the power does exactly the same thing as you had it written, I just cleaned up the wording.
Nope, you changed it; your version allows DO's to use special powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Those look cool, LP!

Rorschach's personality should be Uncompromising, imho, since he says "Never Compromise!" at some point.

If you'll allow me a moment of indulgence, here's some stuff I posted in my customs thread for Rorschach that was well received at the time:

RORSCHACH'S JOURNAL
Rorschach may attack one additional time for each revealed Order Marker on this card.

PARANOIA
When defending against a normal attack, Rorschach adds 1 automatic shield to whatever was rolled for each unrevealed Order Marker on the attacking figure's army card.

What I really liked about this combination is that it showed how R was very defensive against people who's intentions had not yet been revealed (unrevealed OMs), but as the 'mission' progressed, became more of a nuiscance as he gathers information in his journal on his opponent's weaknesses and becomes more uncompromising (additional attacks later in the round). However, he is also far more likely to fall in the end of the round than in the beginning.

Ooh, I like those ideas, also! He'll need some discussion to be worked out, definitely! (I'm fine with uncompromising, as it's basically the same thing. )

I think Nite Owl is really solid, though. No problems with Robin, and it lets him be partnered with Rorschach, or Silk Spectre, like he did in the comic!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project