Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 16th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I got a game of Summoner Wars in with my wife today.
What did she think?

Also I hear the best gaming Con in Austin is coming up soon... Summoner Wars going to be part of it?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:19 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still spending my Saturday nights charging through Castle Ravenloft. Tonight we completed Quest 4!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Broke out Ticket to Ride Europe last night, and came in second (just barely). A good game.
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yesterday I lost a couple solo games of LOTR:The card game while trying out the second scenario.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Read the Arkham Horror rule book, read it again, played through a 3 person game solo, read the rule book again. I only missed a couple of things and will see how the group goes at noon.
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

So I spent most of the day assembling the Space Hulk figures and am annoyed at how brittle the plastic is. I've lost count of how many hands, arms, claws, feet, chains, and banners I've broke along the way. Good thing for super glue...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:44 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
So I spent most of the day assembling the Space Hulk figures and am annoyed at how brittle the plastic is. I've lost count of how many hands, arms, claws, feet, chains, and banners I've broke along the way. Good thing for super glue...

Haha, that takes me back! I broke three I believe. I remember busting the arm off the space marine pointing, breaking the old codger in the chair and I broke one other too. Yeah, the plastic is absolute garbage.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I managed to assemble all my Spacehulk figures with no breaks, but did lose a few spikes (off the guy with the chainsword) and blood drops (off the guy with the Heavy Cannon) during painting and some drops. Also lose a Tyranid claw but managed to glue that back on.

Feel like a game now...
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

More Descent RtL today. We decided to try a "house rule" with the traps. Once they were used, we didn't shuffle them back into the deck. This made my deck thinner but it also took out a bunch of auto-wounding stuff. But once again I grabbed 14 XP to the heroes measly 2. Though I just upgraded my beasts to sliver level and they had to face a dragon on the first level of the dungeon and just got torn to shreds. They eventually abandoned the dungeon and the rumor.

Also got to play LNoE this morning. We were talking about "zombies" in the Bible (Matt 27:53) and of course whenever I'm able I make a game reference to scripture and then since we had a smaller than usual class we played a game. The heroes ran out of time with only 2 zombies left to kill.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 17th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Played a nice war game with 15mm Napoleonic figure. French vs. Austrians. Ran out of time as the first two rounds were very slow due to the 6 of us being all new to the rules that the host was "DM'ing' for us. Cool to play with a ton of little painted figures of different units with various infantry, cavalry and cannon. It was a nice big 6x5' table with hills, roads, buildings, river, hedges and fences. We are going to schedule another game sometime down the road where it can go a bit faster with us knowing the rules from the get to, or at least the basics. There are a lot of rules for miniature gaming to be sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

The wife and I celebrated our first victory over Defenders of the Realm tonight. The team of the Wizard/Ranger (mine) and the Rogue/Sorcerer (hers) killed the four enemy generals, taking them down in the order of Red, Green, Blue, Black.

Hooray for us!

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:22 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Congrats! It always feels good to beat the game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games