Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 10th, 2011, 04:18 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

My friend and gaming buddy Berkeley John (you Bay Area folk may remember him from our two recent tourneys) has just taken the plunge into customs. Let this serve as an advance warning.
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

With endless thanks to Lamaclown, here is a corrected card for Tiranx's nomination of my Rat Swarms.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me, Killometer.

Yea to reviewing the boss' Rat Swarm.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:34 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I like them and I vote YES to review Rat Swarm

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 12th, 2011, 12:41 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

In spite of that second rate card, I vote YES to review Rat Swarms
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Fun unit. Can I ask one question: My memory (which is old and broken, I'll admit) is that these guys are a very small/short sculpt. How did you decide on a height of 2 for them? Is it more a practical thing, for the sake of engagment (i.e. so that someone with height on them can still attack them) and the like? Or are they really taller than I remember?

I like the idea and such here, but I'm curious to see how they fit within the sizes and scale of traditional Scape. (I know, I seem like such a picky, picky guy; really I'm just a curious guy, honest.)
Old April 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The sculpt is absurdly small, Mmirg. It is roughly as thick as four quarters stacked on top of each other.

It's the mini from Castle Ravenloft, which I suppose you do not own.

= =
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yes, I do have Ravenloft, which is why I was wondering why the height was 2 (but my memory is bad, so I thought maybe the sculpt was thicker than I remembered).

If they are that short, then is the height just there to allow melee to fight them in uneven territory, i.e., if you have height you suddenly can't reach them. So it's a mechanics thing? Or is there some other reason to make them height 2?
Old April 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM

As I recall Killometer discussed it elsewhere & said it was just too impractical to have them running around at height 1.

You could never get height on them in melee, and they could never attack uphill...

= =
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Yes, making them height 2 was an intentionally made mechanical decision to allow them to attack/be attacked by a figure with a height elevation.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:02 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
As I recall Killometer discussed it elsewhere & said it was just too impractical to have them running around at height 1.

You could never get height on them in melee, and they could never attack uphill...
Hah! That would be interesting. Never realized what height 1 would mean for a figure.
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:25 PM

cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness cmgames wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't been following the thread, but does it look like anything will be approved before Memorial Day weekend?

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs