Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 7th, 2011, 07:40 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Custom ideas for Heroes of Scape

Here's the place to post your custom ideas for Heroes of Scape, Kaiyu's masterpiece of a RPG game!

Feel free to post custom item, power, scenario or even species/class ideas! I'll try to keep this as updated as I can, but not making any guarentees...

NOTE: This customs thread, or it's ideas are not supported or, as far as I know, known of by Kaiyu. Please use at your own risk, as many/all of these ideas have likely not been tested. Please report on the balance of anything you read in this thread.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; April 7th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Custom ideas for Heroes of Scape

Here are my giants (broken up for hopefully easer reading):

Spoiler Alert!

Please comment/criticize.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 12th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey, I was thinking, maybe we should add a Water school of Magic? They could be well rounded between offense and defense. I think I'll try and work on it.
But then, there are no real water mages in Heroscape, so I would not know what race can use them.

So yeah, I'll try.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 13th, 2011, 02:07 PM

Utger man is surprisingly tart

I think Warrior class needs to go up to level 4
Because people should be allowed to have a Drow Warrior, or an Elf Warrior for they're entire time. Not switch to Arachnomancer, or Ranger.

I did NOT spell "Utgar" incorrectly. Check the link below.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=85
Old April 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Here's my next Heroes of 'Scape idea, it's a rough draft for Elementars (Granite Guardians & Obsidan Guards):

Spoiler Alert!

Old April 18th, 2011, 06:17 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

With just a quick look, the life on the Elementars looks too low, what with the Knight 1 getting those same base stats but with 2 more life.

Also, the Obsidian looks underpowered. How about +1 attack in addition to Lava Resistant? That way a first level Hero has the same Move/Attack/Defense as either of the Guardians.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therion View Post
With just a quick look, the life on the Elementars looks too low, what with the Knight 1 getting those same base stats but with 2 more life.

Also, the Obsidian looks underpowered. How about +1 attack in addition to Lava Resistant? That way a first level Hero has the same Move/Attack/Defense as either of the Guardians.
That sounds good, and yeah, I think their life is to little. Maybe just 1 more?

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:40 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I'm loving the Elementars, Veigon

Also, I'm going to try and make some custom bosses for the end of dungeons.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestions/encouragement guys, I'll look at updating them soon. So if anyone else has got some suggestions for them, post them so I can gather them all together and only have to update once (for now at least).

Old April 19th, 2011, 07:30 PM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

A couple more things. You should allow elevation changes with Constant Lumber, and perhaps allow an Absorb Heat that offers Lava Resistance.

Also, Material Meld looks a little strong, considering the defensive powers available. Perhaps raise the roll, and offer a bonus if the character is on a lava/stone space? Or make a really low roll for them, but only allow it on certain terrain.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old April 21st, 2011, 02:52 PM

Well...

Well, here is is. Sorry it took so long.

Spoiler Alert!

I was originally going to make figures with Lava resistance roll less defense, but then I noticed that the Fire wizards only have 2 defense, and would be rolling only 1. I have always thought that fire has a slight advantage over water on first contact, because when water collides with the fire, it evaporates for a bit. So I thought that in this case, it would make sense for them to have a little boost.

Let me know what you think, if you think they are OP, Nerfed, are just right.

~Killz

in the
Perth Keep...

Last edited by Killz; April 22nd, 2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Fixed OP
Old April 21st, 2011, 05:21 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Good idea on this thread Kaemon, thanks for the help, and thank you everyone for putting forth your ideas and trying to keep HoS going.

EDIT: Btw, even though I'm back (I think) I still like the idea of this thread. I'll post a link to this thread in the OP in my main thread.

For now, I'm just going to take time to read through everything people have posted and I'll get back to replying to what you've posted in due time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utger man View Post
I think Warrior class needs to go up to level 4
Because people should be allowed to have a Drow Warrior, or an Elf Warrior for they're entire time. Not switch to Arachnomancer, or Ranger.
The reason Warrior Class stops at level 2 is because the Elf Ranger and the Drow Arachnomancer (mostly in Spider Form) carry over abilities that the Warrior has/would have. They're the same thing, just with a different name slapped onto it, and some bonus abilities to go with. Forcing you to switch is only for the sake of theme.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions