Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:25 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Member of the week

Well time for the answer to the 3:1 truths and lies

Spoiler Alert!

Good try guys.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. Star Wars burn!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I honestly figured it was that, LE. I was just hoping there wouldn't be such hate on poor Anti-Monitor.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:32 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I honestly figured it was that, LE. I was just hoping there wouldn't be such hate on poor Anti-Monitor.
Of course you did.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:36 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Anti-Monitor is overrated? Really? I think that most people are impressed with him because he is a balanced figure for 1600 points.... I am impressed with that. To each his own I guess.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 08:59 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Anti-Monitor is overrated? Really? I think that most people are impressed with him because he is a balanced figure for 1600 points.... I am impressed with that. To each his own I guess.
I haven't used him yet. Haven't found a suitable awesome proxy quite yet, though I might try to haggle with my LGS to drop his $30 price tag, considering I can find him for like $10 online.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Well time for the answer to the 3:1 truths and lies

Spoiler Alert!

Good try guys.
That was my first guess, but you put too much info for the Anti-Monitor one which made me think it was an elaborate lie.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old February 22nd, 2011, 10:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't wait too long for Hidicul. He's leaving soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 03:38 PM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Personally I'm just not too big on him. And when I said overrated I meant it as not that he coasts too much.

Old February 24th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
And when I said overrated I meant it as not that he coasts too much.
AM doesn't coast --

(wait for it)

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 24th, 2011, 09:48 AM

Old March 1st, 2011, 08:19 PM
<>character<>

Our next C3G Member of the Week is...... Hidicul!!!!
  1. What is your favourite aspect of C3G?
The fun playing with the figures once they've been released, and the sneak peeks I get from playtesting the Sanctum designs.

2. Would you change any rules, mechanics, figures?
I think I'd up the cost on Doombots some. After using them in the event, it really seems a little unbalanced to bring back Dr. Doom for only 95 points. The mechanics and optinal rules we have are really fun and I enjoy using them alot.
3. Do you have a favourite figure? Why is he/she your favourite?
With the release of the Fantastic Forces master set my favorite character got shifted. Now it is by far Dr. Doom, but before that it had been Deadpool and Wolverine.

4. Which master set do you prefer? World's finest or Fantastic Forces Unite?
Fantastic Forces is my favorite hands down. We got so many new things, Destructable Objects, new Molten Lava rules, and some really awsome figures, but I have to give respect to World's Finest, I mean that's what started the C3G and I think it should always be given the respect it deserves for launching this out of control project

5. What brought you to C3G?
Actually it was PMs with Griff and Bats before I had any intrest in the group. I had looked at it a little bit, but at the time I was working on learning to be a customizer and I was still working with classic. I think my first PM to them was about using the Super Strength symbol outside of comic customs. I hate to say it, but I was overloading thier inboxs before I ever joined the group and it's just gotten worse from there

6. What responsibilities do you now have as a Sidekick?
Well, when the need is there, the biggest is a tie breaking vote, which I was off line when one came through so I missed it. I think one of the biggest ones though is to look at your designs and see what is best for the group at the time. I have two examples for this. Tickle was trying to design something way out of the box from where we are right now, and even though pretty much the entire group was excited about the idea, but when it became to difficult to work out the rules for it, he was the one that suggested we scrap the design until we were in a spot where we could work up rules for it. I really think that being able to see that your design isn't working and then being the one to suggest scraping it is something that is hard to do. The second one is, when I saw we were going to do a Gotham themed booster in the public design threads, I looked at my top 5. When I saw I didn't have anything for the pack I went and found some characters I liked that weren't drafted, and in some cases actually were drafted, and worked on some write ups. That way we would be able to make sure that no designs from the Sidekicks could get into the booster and mess up our theme.

7. 3 C3G Truths and 1 C3G lie
1.I judge the cost of a unit by how long it can stand up against the Marro Stingers.

2.I have destroyed Anti-Monitor with just Black Canary and Green Arrow

3.I have played every figure released by C3G

4.I have been Reped by all the Heroes except one

8. Do you have a message for Allys and non-C3G members?
Enjoy the figures we release, that's the whole point at the core of our group.

9. Who do you pick to be the next C3G member of the Week?
After a lot of thought, I've decided to go outside the main group threads and head over to the Map Dept. so I pick Tablewalker

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy