Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm hoping that was just a joke. Porkins' request was quite reasonable.
And it's very nice of you to volunteer to let him know what's changed on the cards.
Stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, all right. Asked and answered, Porkins.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Flash's card received an update on 11/11/2010, if you wanted to include that in the second post.

This had been mentioned before; but for me, I think it would be ok to consolidate C3G Design Waves on one line. Example:

23 Dec 2010 - WAVE FOUR: FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

If you wanted, you could add in parenthesis something like (99 figures, 99 glyphs,...) to indicate number of units, plus list any extras that might be released. Example:

23 Dec 2010 - WAVE FOUR: FIGHT AGAINST FEAR (15 figures)

This would keep the second post clean, simplify updating for the admins, and allow a longer retention period. I see this post more as an alert for changes, which allows readers to scroll back up and snag all the C3G goodies.

And from me, I really do thank you for finding a way of identifying changes. I would have completely missed Flash if I hadn't seen it in the consolidated FAQ that was posted.
Old February 17th, 2011, 04:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great post, david, and I agree. I've updated the first post. Thanks for the help!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
When posting an update to a card in the second post, could you also add a brief note describing what was changed?
Updates by Date:
Updated:
6 July 2019 - Molly Hayes - Invulnerable update
6 July 2019 - Red Arrow - Speed Shot update

6 July 2019 - Odin - "Life values" vs "Life numbers"
6 July 2019 - Uncle Sam - Invulnerable update
6 July 2019 - Captain Marvel (Mary) - Shared Power of Shazam!

6 July 2019 - Venom - power name update
6 July 2019 - Robin (Jason) - Bat-Grapple wording.
6 July 2019 - Robin (Damian) - Bat-Grapple wording.
6 July 2019 - Red Skull - reeval changes
6 July 2019 - Cosmic Cube - reeval changes

20 May 2019 - Werewolf - Personality changed to Wild
25 April 2019 - Pluto - Class changed to Hell Lord
1 May 2017 - Robin (Tim) - grapple clarity (current C3G logo also )
1 May 2017 - Batman (Bruce I) - grapple clarity (current C3G logo also )
1 May 2017 - Batgirl (Cassandra) - grapple clarity
30 April 2017 - Psycho Man - cost increase and 'friendly' requirement removed from Hate.
4 January 2017 - Toad - Stealth Leap wording updated for consistency.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by A3n; July 8th, 2019 at 02:20 AM.
Old February 18th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Flash was changed so Speed Dodge did work against figures with Superspeed.
Old February 18th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Flash was changed so Speed Dodge did work against figures with Superspeed.
Thanks! Editing....

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Don't forget about 1 Dec 2010 - Team Up Glyph
Old February 18th, 2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Don't forget about 1 Dec 2010 - Team Up Glyph
Adding....

Quote:
Old February 18th, 2011, 02:58 PM

I think I found a solution that will make keeping this updated easier on everyone. Thanks for taking care of this, quozl. I wasn't going to.

Old February 18th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think I found a solution that will make keeping this updated easier on everyone. Thanks for taking care of this, quozl. I wasn't going to.
I'm always willing to help!

Quote:
Old February 20th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Iron Knight is surprisingly tart

Does anyone think that Wotc based some of their units off of some C3G customs? Mezzodemon exoskeleton=Green lantern shield. Soul weapons=adamantium claws. Powers activated by X(siege, evar scargiver)=Batman,Joker,Riddler etc. Before C3G there were no powers like these in heroscape.

The sky is dark and the portal is closed, because of the wizards many worlds will never be exposed. The scapers are hopful till the light of dawn Long Live scape! The Iron Knight rides on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project