Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 14th, 2011, 06:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Personally, I feel like abprices is a better measure of D&D figure availability than ebay searches. (abprices incorporates ebay anyway.) Here is their listing for bronze wyrmling.
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Help me out, KA. It was your nomination, after all.

I looked at your link and I see 13 Bronze Wyrmlings. How many are there really?

This is why, by the way, a thorough nomination includes information on availability. Not just price, but availability.

Anyway, KA, I can be persuaded. I'm listening...
Some of those entries on ebay have more than one available if you click on each entry and make a count it come to 23. Plus the ones at abprices, there is about 50 available right now.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:09 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Help me out, KA. It was your nomination, after all.

I looked at your link and I see 13 Bronze Wyrmlings. How many are there really?

This is why, by the way, a thorough nomination includes information on availability. Not just price, but availability.

Anyway, KA, I can be persuaded. I'm listening...
3 avaliable
3 avaliable
More than 10
3 avaliable
3 avaliable
That adds up to at least 30, depending how many the 10+ has in stock... and it's not uncommon for sellers to list 50+. Based on how many D&D minis that seller has listed currently, I wouldn't be suprised if it was somewhere in that region.

EDIT- Aargh, 'ed... that's what I get for adding hyperlinks.
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There's 44 of the Bronze Wyrmlings on Ebay alone then 35 more from other sources listed on ABprices then 10 more aside from the sites listed there. Availability is reasonable but really for any common hero or squad finding enough might be impossible in the long run unless it is a figure in production or sold in mass quantities.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, thanks all.

I'll change my vote to a yes to review KC's Green Wyrmling.

In the future just be aware, as I said in the interview on the front page, I need to know that it's an available mini. Even at ~50, in this case at least, it's borderline. But you make our jobs as judges easier if you can find out before you post how plentiful the mini is.

Also if the supply drops through the floor between now & when I vote, obviously I won't be able to vote . So, we'll see.

Thanks again, all.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

killercactus' Green Wyrmling has received 4 YES to review votes (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, nys, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:34 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Zombikazes by Hextr1p1

I have not play-tested these guys, but with the knowledge that the figure availability is pretty much zero, I vote NO to induct into the SoV.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old February 15th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

hextr1p's Zombikazes have received 2 NO to induct votes (Dad_Scaper, nyys) and are removed from the process.

Old February 16th, 2011, 12:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

77th Infantry Division by tcgkln

All kinds of stuff going on with these guys. I'm less than thrilled about a same sculpt squad, but I'm learning that getting both available figures and aesthetically pleasing figues is a bit of a difficult task (something has to give).

Yes to review the 77th Infantry Division.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old February 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

With the Zombikazes out of the race. It is a race between Priscus and the Zombie Hulk to see who will be the first one to be the first SoV unit. Go Zombie Hulk!
Old February 16th, 2011, 02:11 PM

tcgkln's 77th Infantry Division has received 4 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, nyys, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

Old February 16th, 2011, 03:27 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
tcgkln's 77th Infantry Division has received 4 YES votes to review (Dad_Scaper, Killometer, nyys, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.
Just a side note, I'm looking at getting some DUST sets and busting them and selling singles. I'm not sure on the size just yet as they might be a tad larger but I haven't compared them side by side. If they are good matchs though, Army units will available for resonably cheap. Here is a link http://www.dustgame.com/ but again, scale is hard to tell from the pic alone.
........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs