Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 4th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

To prevent confusion on the cloaking power, here's a tweak on what you just put up, Griff:

CLOAKING AMBUSH
If you win initiative for a round, you may immediately choose one Kree Soldier you control. Place up to 3 other Kree Soldiers you control on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen Kree Soldier. Kree Soldiers moved by Cloaking Ambush will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

This way it's clear the power doesn't stack and can't be used again and again for each Kree Soldier you control.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like your wording better, and I am glad to see these guys as being interesting. Could you explain to me how my wording stacks bats? I am missing something.
Old December 4th, 2010, 01:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It really depends on how you choose to read the power. I don't think that, read correctly, it really does allow for stacking. I just think it's very possible to misread it very easily.

Quote:
CLOAKING AMBUSH - If you win initiative for a round, you may immediately place up to 3 Kree Soldiers you control on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of any Kree Soldier you control. Kree Soldiers moved by Cloaking Ambush will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
I think you could easily read "of any Kree Soldier you control" to mean - oh, I can do that for any of them? OK, I'll do it for this one, I'll do it for this one, I'll do it for this one, etc. See what I mean?
Again, I do think that's a complete misreading of the card, it's just a misreading I could see a lot of people making.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 4th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

While I like the additions and changes you guys have made, is there any support for keeping figures off the board? I like how it keeps them completely cloaked until you're ready to attack with them. However, the danger is if all your Kree Soldiers on the battlefield are destroyed, you may never get a chance to bring in the cloaked Kree Soldiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:23 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If I am to understand Quozl, you want to do sort of an AE drop except they will drop next to the third member of the squad right? If so I would use Drop as your basis.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could the problem be solved with a Kree Vanguard common hero + a Kree warrior squad?

Warriors start cloaked, off the map, Vanguard has the uncloak(summoning) ability, a bit like common teams of Iskra/Retchets.
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another thing... I do believe that Skrulls hate Kree as much as the other way around, and a common squad of Skrull warriors has been designed already... would we expect them to have hatred for Kree? (having been designed for the FF set and all...)

I think I would like their second power to reflect Supremor (the Kree Supreme Inteligence/"hivemind") instead, and adding to the initiative roll seems appropriate...

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; December 4th, 2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about this?

CLOAKING (Probably could be worded better)
At the start of each turn you win initiative, if there are at least 2 Kree Warriors you control on the map, you may remove an unengaged Kree Warrior you control from the map to place 1 Kree Token on this card.

CLOAKED AMBUSH
After moving and before attacking, you may remove X Kree Tokens from this card to place X Kree Warriors adjacent to any Kree Warrior you control.

I think this would take care of any problems... not usually a huge fan of tokens if they're not needed, but I think for a common squad it is needed.
Old December 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Could the problem be solved with a Kree Vanguard common hero + a Kree warrior squad?

Warriors start cloaked, off the map, Vanguard has the uncloak(summoning) ability, a bit like common teams of Iskra/Retchets.
I like that. Maybe a Kree Vanguard Uncommon Hero with something like this:

KREE AMBUSH
At the start of the game, you may choose two Kree Soldiers you control. These Kree Soldiers do not start the game on the battlefield. After moving and before attacking with this Kree Vanguard, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher you may place any two Kree Soldiers figures who did not start the game on the battlefield on any empty spaces within 6 clear sight spaces of this Kree Vanguard.

KREE SOLDIER BONDING
Before taking a turn with a squad of Kree Soldiers you control, you may take a turn with any Kree Vanguard you control. You may not take any additional turns with any other Kree Vanguards you control.

That'd let him lead the assault, give him a bit of staying power as a standalone hero... you'd generally draft him and the warriors in a one-to-one ratio, but if you wanted to, you could draft three Vanguards and two squads of Soldiers and you could have all of your soldiers waiting in the wings.
Old December 4th, 2010, 04:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Notable Kree: Ronan the Accuser, Captain Mar-Vell, Noh-Var, Supreme Intelligence, Grand Admiral Devros, and Nenora the former Kree Supreme Leader who was a Skrull in disguise. Half-Krees include Genis-Vell, Phylla-Vel, Hulkling of the Young Avengers, Ultra-Girl, and Ms. Marvel. So there are a couple of Unique Heroes to go with them.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 4th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Ronan the Accuser has a great sculpt (which I have). I'd love to see a card done for him.

Old December 5th, 2010, 01:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Spoiler

NAME = Spoiler
SECRET IDENTITY = Stephanie Brown

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Sidekick
PERSONALITY = Reckless
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 70

SIDEKICK SHADOW

After revealing an Order Marker on a Sidekick card you control and taking a turn with that Sidekick, if Spoiler is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Sidekick, you may take an immediate turn with Spoiler. You may not take any additional turns with other Sidekicks you control.

CRIME SPOILER
If you win initiative, you may choose a Crime Lord or Criminal adjacent to Spoiler to receive a wound. If you lose initiative and Spoiler is adjacent to a Crime Lord or Criminal, she receives a wound.

BAT-GRAPPLE 3

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 25th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy