Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 29th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Christmas Avatars!

I've always just editted mine into a still shot, I don't even know how man frames my avatar is. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible?
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Warlord Alpha again.

Darn!

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
How does one even figure out it's 196 frames?! Count really fast? I have no idea...
In Internet Explorer (and maybe firefox, but I'm not sure) you can right click and view the image's properties and it will tell you how many frames it has.
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do you edit the frames of a gif?
I have access to Corel Photopaint, but when I open it, it only shows me frame 1.
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Green Arrow + Speedy = green & red!

Crappy pic - looking for a better one...
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Chiming in to show my version of Christmas spirit with a Santa hat Avatar!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
How do you edit the frames of a gif?
I have access to Corel Photopaint, but when I open it, it only shows me frame 1.
With Photopaint it can be done but will probably look pretty lousy.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I've always just editted mine into a still shot, I don't even know how man frames my avatar is. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible?
Maybe you could just edit the last frame and have the guy standing say "Happy Holidays from my foot to your face."
Old November 29th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Green Arrow + Speedy = green & red!

Crappy pic - looking for a better one...
Is this a better one?
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:38 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
I could try this...I'm not a professional or anything, but seeing as nobody else seems to want too...

Get back to you in a little while.
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarroCloner164 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
I could try this...I'm not a professional or anything, but seeing as nobody else seems to want too...

Get back to you in a little while.
I was contemplating trying to put hats on his animated one but really it's some work as I haven't worked with animated gifs in a while. See what you can do, its fun to do.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 29th, 2010, 06:53 PM

MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker MarroCloner164 knows what's in an order marker

Here...the image quality got a little bad.

What do you think? Is it okay?

-MarroCloner 164

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online