Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 13th, 2010, 11:46 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Might wanna take any talk about Ambush here, guys.

I also wanted to say to everyone who's sent in PMs for their applications: Please don't feel slighted if we do not respond to those PMs. All applications are being considered, but (at least for me) there are too many to reply to them all personally.
No offence taken. I didn't even expect a reply.

( I apoligize for hijacking this thread, it's been done enough)
Old November 13th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, lets get those questionnaires in guys. We already have a bunch, and I am guessing a lot more are still floating out there. We are gonna have a hard time deciding who is chosen, there are so many great applicants for each group. Thanks to all who decide to continue to contribute and participate no matter what, you guys rock. We seriously have the greatest community of any custom game creators. Long live Heroscape!
Old November 13th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 13th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Might wanna take any talk about Ambush here, guys.

I also wanted to say to everyone who's sent in PMs for their applications: Please don't feel slighted if we do not respond to those PMs. All applications are being considered, but (at least for me) there are too many to reply to them all personally.
No offence taken. I didn't even expect a reply.

( I apoligize for hijacking this thread, it's been done enough)
Yea....... sorry, I guess thats my fault. Seeing how it was my custom.

DragonSlayer2

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:29 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Database of available figures - a work in progress. ~ dok

Thanks Dok.
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So how long are you guys going to pour over the list of PMs yall have received? When should we expect a list of the positions? I'm looking forward to how the sanctum fills out.
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
So how long are you guys going to pour over the list of PMs yall have received? When should we expect a list of the positions? I'm looking forward to how the sanctum fills out.
Considering they're giving 48 hours to return them, and I only got mine 46 hours ago (I completed it yesterday, though ), I figure it will be at least 3 more hours until the decisions are finalized.

Edit: When all the positions are filled, will they be posted in the OP of this thread?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well I didn't know if they would have a private poll or something once they got the complete list. I know it doesn't finalize till like 1am est.
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We're discussing things already, but we're giving until like 4 a.m. Eastern on Monday for all applications to be submitted. I'm wondering if we should post a list of finalists once we narrow down to them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2010, 12:08 AM

We in the sanctum are not in a rush. We are doing our best to be selective and you guys made it very difficult for us.

I only hope that the ones that are not selected do not take it as a sign that they are not wanted. We plan on working with everyone publicly, but there are something like voting and analyzing things that is just better done in small groups.
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We're discussing things already, but we're giving until like 4 a.m. Eastern on Monday for all applications to be submitted. I'm wondering if we should post a list of finalists once we narrow down to them.
No, the sanctum should discuss, vote, decide, and then announce. It has always worked best that way.
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

I agree with Griffin that voting should be done in small groups. I know I won't leave just because I'm not selected for the sanctum. I plan on sticking around for as long as RL allows.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs