Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

It says "may" not "must".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It says "may" not "must".
That's what I thought. Should we include Treasure Glyphs or are they not compatible with the C3G? I don't remember seeing this anywhere.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:46 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should we include Treasure Glyphs or are they not compatible with the C3G? I don't remember seeing this anywhere.
Are you ready to argue?

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Aren't the Loot Glyph, Kryptonite Glyph and Smilex Glyph equipment glyphs?
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Should we include Treasure Glyphs or are they not compatible with the C3G? I don't remember seeing this anywhere.
Are you ready to argue?
No it was just a question, I'm apathetic about it, but I think they serve a similar role and they are a physical item that Heroes carry around.
Old October 19th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you ready to argue?
No it was just a question, I'm apathetic about it, but I think they serve a similar role and they are a physical item that Heroes carry around.
I believe we decided on creating an "Equipment Glyph" which was basically the same thing as a Treasure Glyph.
Old October 19th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you ready to argue?
I believe we decided on creating an "Equipment Glyph" which was basically the same thing as a Treasure Glyph.
I know they are designing some, I tested one of them here. But I was just asking if he should be able to steal BOTH types of glyphs.
Old October 19th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think we've pretty much decided that Equipment Glyphs are C3G's thematic version of Treasure Glyphs. Best just to stick to the glyphs that are part of the C3G Universe. There were plans at one point to do C3G Treasure Glyphs but we decided it was better to just stick to Equipment Glyphs, Permanent Glyphs, and Temporary Glyphs.
Also, I'm not really sure how balanced Treasure Glyphs are with unique heroes as tough as the ones we make here ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Are you ready to argue?
I know they are designing some, I tested one of them here. But I was just asking if he should be able to steal BOTH types of glyphs.
:death-no:

Treasure glyphs are one of the most contrasting examples of how incompatible DnD is with Super Scape.Treasure glyphs are perfectly designed for a DnD setting where a small party of adventuring Unique Heroes can take on impossible odds against tons of commons (a weak link in the Classic game) by gaining lots of Treasure Glyphs that CANNOT be taken away from the heroes except upon death, and death becomes less and less likely as the Heroes continue to gain power.

That is a great theme for a dungeon crawl that is attempting to capture the "leveling up" aspect of DnD, but when you put all those treasure glyphs in the hands of a Super Hero, it becomes absolutely broken out of balance.

The biggest factor that keeps Equipment Glyphs balanced for Super Heroes is the fact that they are constantly getting knocked out of their hands and so other figures have the chance to keep balancing things out. And of course, figures can only have one Equipment Glyph at a time.
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
:death-no:
What's with these :death-no: that you've been using recently? Have you gone emo?

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Also, I'm not really sure how balanced Treasure Glyphs are with unique heroes as tough as the ones we make here ...
That's what I was thinking. Better start pumping out the Equipment Glyphs so Shadow Thief can be useful
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

:screamo: :death_no: Your not my dad! are you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy