Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old June 21st, 2010, 07:50 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape matchup calculator (5-14-10 update)

I can't seem to get anything with the Drones to work. I always check the box on the bottom and set limits for attacks, but no matter what I try, it always fails. Am I doing something wrong, or is there possibly an error?
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I can't seem to get anything with the Drones to work. I always check the box on the bottom and set limits for attacks, but no matter what I try, it always fails. Am I doing something wrong, or is there possibly an error?
By "not work", do you mean it aborted because it exceeded the self-imposed time limit of 2.5 minutes (it would say so), or do you mean it crashed in some other way. If the former, then is it possible you asked for too many drones? Could you give a specific example of an attempted calculation so I can reproduce the error? [This would be best so I can understand the question.]
Old July 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

This is SUPER useful!! Thanks a ton for putting this up. I can't wait to use this for 1 on 1 matchup tests (1st priority: Krug vs Hydra)
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:08 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

It is a really useful tool. Thanks.

Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:13 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
(Edit: Hey, this is my [[100*pi]]-th post.)
Only a nerd would even recognize that...a trainer of nerds would celebrate it.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 28th, 2010, 05:29 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
(Edit: Hey, this is my [[100*pi]]-th post.)
Only a nerd would even recognize that...a trainer of nerds would celebrate it.
Thanks for the approval.
Old August 28th, 2010, 05:35 PM
math olympian

Re: Heroscape matchup calculator (8-28-10 update)

The matchup calculator has been updated to include D2/Wave12. See first post. Enjoy.
Old August 30th, 2010, 03:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

As always, mathguy, we are indebted to you for maintaining and updating this resource.

I like how I can simulate Kurrok-activated elemental pseudo-squads by just bringing up the elemental, and then dragging over to a squadsize of 3. However, I don't see a way to get the triple searing intensity effect. It would be cool if SI fired (squadsize) times per activation. No pressure (I'm happy to have the other stuff) but that's on my wish list.
Old August 30th, 2010, 11:57 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
As always, mathguy, we are indebted to you for maintaining and updating this resource.

I like how I can simulate Kurrok-activated elemental pseudo-squads by just bringing up the elemental, and then dragging over to a squadsize of 3. However, I don't see a way to get the triple searing intensity effect. It would be cool if SI fired (squadsize) times per activation. No pressure (I'm happy to have the other stuff) but that's on my wish list.
That is a good point. I will put that on my to-do list.
Old August 31st, 2010, 09:51 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great tool-I was pleased to see that two squads of Warforged can take down Q9! I also noticed that they have the Tough power instead of Warforged Resolve. While this doesn't matter for the WF, there's a reason the Gorillanators are so bad-Tough doesn't work against specials Thanks again for creating this!
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:48 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Great tool-I was pleased to see that two squads of Warforged can take down Q9! I also noticed that they have the Tough power instead of Warforged Resolve. While this doesn't matter for the WF, there's a reason the Gorillanators are so bad-Tough doesn't work against specials Thanks again for creating this!
You're welcome. Thanks for reminding me - I forgot to add Warforged Resolve alongside Tough and I have been meaning to add more to those text bubble to remind users that it is up to them to remember not to use Tough against special attacks.

Also, look for imminent updates to allow new options to "squad size" to include "squad of 2 common heroes" and "squad of 3 common heroes" to simulate say a bunch of black wyrmlings or a bunch of fire elementals under Kurrok's control. (You can already do this by pretending they are normal squads; the only difference it makes is if they are going up against Braxas or such whose ability is different depending on whether the opponent is a hero or not.)
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
math olympian

Re: Heroscape matchup calculator (9-2-10 update)

I just updated the matchup calculator so that SearingIntensity is now modeled as a power that sears one opponent and is activated per attacker. This is less than the full potential when the opponent has a squad of figures because of sears caused by nonattacking Fire Elementals, but that was just intractible to emulate (requires too many states).

I also added more options to SQUAD SIZE menu so that now you can choose "squads" of 2, 3, or 4 common heros to simulate say Wyrmling Bonding, Master of the Elementals, or some custom power. Selecting this versus the usual squad size only makes a difference when up against powers such as Chomp, Stare Of Stone, or Poison Acid Breath that distinguish between a common hero and a squad figure.

See first post for links. Enjoy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software