Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 01:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Kyle Rayner - Playtesting Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Oh, I agree, Hahma! But that's not my reason. I worry the playtesters aren't getting enough out of his third power if they think Hal would be better with Contruct. I think people need to see he almost needs to be drafted with a Construct and a playtest to show that would be good, IMO.
I think it is a reasonable request, and if you decide to request it in the Playtesting Sign Up thread, I will post it on the front page.

Makes sense guys.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 2nd, 2010, 02:12 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I posted the test request and Tickle took it. I PM'ed him and asked him to run HH and Squad with Kyle and Construct together. Also told him to read Sustained Willpower and let me know if he had any questions before he playtested.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 08:58 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good stuff! Glad this guy is now speeding towards completion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2010, 08:25 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Okay got this from tcglkn, I am not sure he understands the pass/fail, but near as I can tell he failed them if they lost.
Quote:
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Kyle Rayner + Green Construct[

- THEME TEST/ Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Pass

- FUN TEST/ Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Pass (Definitely more of a pass for the GC with Kyle)

- USAGE TEST/ Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Pass

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass? Pass

Spoiler Alert!

TEST 1
Map: Embattled Fen
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Thor
Spoiler Alert!

TEST 2
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Superman
Spoiler Alert!

TEST 3
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Hal Jordan
Spoiler Alert!

TEST 4
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Batman + Flash

Spoiler Alert!

TEST 5
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Braxas + Charos

Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?Fail
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS 9x Marro Dividers

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? Fail
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct, and Pyro (590) VS Superman, and Batman (600)

Superman won with 5 wounds

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass? Pass
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct, Tul-Bak-Ra (600) VS Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, and Iceman (595)
Kyle won with 2 wounds

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; July 7th, 2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old July 4th, 2010, 08:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

I think Kyle's showing against Supes and Thor turned out pretty well, so I Propose we move Green Lantern: Kyle Rayner to the Final Editing Phase.

Yes.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old July 4th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

NO.

This test is difficult to asses due to there being no red text to break it up, and because Tickle is inexperienced. If I had to make my final decision based on this test, I would need more time, so right now, I have to vote no. I would like more time to dissect all of the tests, especially this one, and then give some feedback, because I believe his point value is up for debate.

I just can't see how a weaker Hal Jordan, with a less effective/aggressive power is worth the same amount of points. My gut tells me Kyle is worth 330 tops, and possibly as low as 310.
Old July 4th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, is the cost on the first post up to date? Is everything there up to date?

Old July 5th, 2010, 12:00 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, is the cost on the first post up to date? Is everything there up to date?
I don't know anymore, but I do feel like Spidey wants to push Kyle as though he is worth an equal amount of points to Hal even if he isn't, because of Spidey's love for the character. I am not trying to be mean, I am just speaking out of grave concern. I do not believe Kyle is worth 350, and I am very concerned about us passing a figure and putting their cost 20-30 points above where it should be. That is going to make Kyle completely neglected in drafting, because at both at 350 points, I would NEVER take Kyle over Hal.... NEVER. Those Constructs are going to be fun, but they are a major risk if you draft a bunch of them, because all you have to do is put 4 wounds on Kyle and he is dead, and that kills him along with his Constructs.... that could be a lot of points tied into just 4 wounds. And Arkillo can do that with his Eviscerate, and he is only worth 310 points.

I just cannot see 350 at all.
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Just on theoryscaping, I can't see the two being on par at all with Kyle's base stats being significantly lower. I'm trying to catch up on reading all the playtests here, though.

Old July 5th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

After thoroughly analyzing the results of all four playtests, I would pass Kyle at 300-310 points.

Old July 5th, 2010, 12:31 AM

Below is my assesment of Tickle's tests, and how much Kyle is worth in each one.

Quote:
TEST 1
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Thor

Kyle wins with 2 wounds
(looks like 330)

Quote:
TEST 2
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Superman

Kyle wins with 3 wounds
(looks like 310 points)

Quote:
TEST 3
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Hal Jordan
(Fearless Charge dominated)

Hal won with 2 wounds
(280 points)

Quote:
TEST 4
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Batman + Flash

Batman wins with just 1 wound.
(280 points)

Quote:
TEST 5
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS Braxas + Charos

Charos wins with 4 wounds.
(250 points)

Quote:
- Squad / Does it pass?Fail
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct VS 9x Marro Dividers

Marro creamed them, Kyle took out 1 squad + 2 more and GC took out 2 squads but caused 3 to come back.
they killed 8 out of 27.... (suck points)

Quote:
- Army Test/ Does it pass? Fail
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct, and Pyro (590) VS Superman, and Batman (600)

Superman won with 5 wounds

Nothing major happened, GC was taken out early with a couple of Evasive Strike wounds, but Kyle took out Batman, Superman then took out Pyro and Kyle
(260 points)

Quote:
- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Units: Kyle Raynor + Green Construct, Tul-Bak-Ra (600) VS Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, and Iceman (595)
Kyle won with 2 wounds
Kyle won this game almost single handedly, the GC caused 1 wound on WW, and Tul-Bak-Ra got 2 wounds on Plastic man.
(350 points)

OMG, I was wrong. Kyle is worth much less than I thought. I would have to say that he is worth about 300-310 points, no higher than 310.
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

And some of your analysis there was way too kind to Kyle, frankly. No way was he worth 280 in that test against Hal.
280 + 140 for the construct = 420. Hal = 350 and won that battle with 2 wounds!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library