Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Life of C3G: How C3G Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I need hints from everyone... Sidekicks give me some info.
Is there any reason we don't just make our selections now? We still shouldn't submit any drafts until X-Men are finalized, but I don't see the harm in letting us start our mental creative juices.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
quozl is the winner! I'm going to submit a custom of....that
I can see you're not a fan of Josh Whedon, GreyOwl.

P.S. Firefly is possibly my all time favorite TV show and it only lasted one season.
Actually, I am. I loved Firefly and Dollhouse. I recognized the actor, but just not in that outfit.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Actually, I am. I loved Firefly and Dollhouse. I recognized the actor, but just not in that outfit.
It's from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog". It was a straight to web musical that Josh Whedon did during the writer's stike. You can watch it on Youtube. It's really good.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well, technically we'd have to make our choices in order ... but if people want to start making their choices on here in order, then we'd know what was free ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
It's from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog". It was a straight to web musical that Josh Whedon did during the writer's stike. You can watch it on Youtube. It's really good.
It's awesome and a half. I give it five Batsignals.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Is there any reason we don't just make our selections now? We still shouldn't submit any drafts until X-Men are finalized, but I don't see the harm in letting us start our mental creative juices.
Well the only problem with that may be that if someone with a lower initiative roll posts their choice before someone with a higher initiative roll can, it may cause some confusion. That is why I think we were doing hints and stuff.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Can someone post the order, so I don't have to click on so many $#@#! spoiler buttons to get it?
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well, technically we'd have to make our choices in order ... but if people want to start making their choices on here in order, then we'd know what was free ...
That would be you, Hahma. Whatcha pickin'?
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well the only problem with that may be that if someone with a lower initiative roll posts their choice before someone with a higher initiative roll can, it may cause some confusion. That is why I think we were doing hints and stuff.
I'm sorry I confused everyone. I meant make our choices in the order in which we were assigned.

Besides, if we make our hints noted, it's kinda mean spirited for someone else to pick that figure.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

The Order:

Hahma
Necro
Bats
Greyowl
Griffin
Whitestuff
A3N
Balantai
Matthelm
Spidey'tilIDie!

EDIT: If it's okay with Spidey and everyone else, I'd like to drop my name to the end of the list.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM

There's really no difference between the hint and just naming it, so we may as well just name them (in order).
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I'm confident that I know where the first five are going ... and it's going to be a sweet "wave" just from those ones. Getting excited!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy