View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2020, 07:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (5th Precinct Beat C

Cool idea!

These guys can be real fun with Iron Patriot. He can move them for free if he wins initiative, and if you get desparate they serve as good fodder for inflicting those Master Motivator wounds.

I wish there was a way to track the least used C3G designs. That’s the units I’d be most interested in discussing - there’s a lot of cool designs that I never play, either cause they’re synergyless oddballs or because they just kind of go forgotten. Maybe sorting the books by view count could give a good estimation of that? (Ignoring the newer designs that haven’t had much of a chance to be viewed often.)