View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2014, 09:26 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

NHSD is the one event we try to keep as traditional as possible. In the past few years, we've started using the restricted list as a way to curb some of the power builds. However, that's about as far as most of us want to go with mixing things up for NHSD. The other events we have during the year are really the venue for the alternate formats.

So it's really a question of whether we want to use the restricted list again or if we want to just open up everything like "the good old days". I'm fine with either one, though I think I prefer restricted list NHSD events.

Also, I think Sunday is the best day for our event. So we'll move forward with that unless something crazy pops up.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".