View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wolvie's maps and scenarios of awsomeness..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
just got myself my first neg-rep for being un-humble about this threads title, Sorry bout that, must have watched too muched "how i met.." lately, so that the word Awesomeness lost it's real meaning, being what; i don't know.. but didn't mean to be a show-off.. sorry
If you hit the edit button a few times on your initial post, you can actually edit the thread title. I would pull that off if it's upsetting some of the Heroscapers community. (It doesn't bother me personally, but it's definitely not worth neg-rep to leave it on.)

In regards to your custom work, keep it up. Everything looks really cool. Keep those creative juices flowing and who knows what "awesomeness" you can come up with.