Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2016, 12:21 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Thanks guys for the tips. I think I'll go ahead and get the Falcon first then keep an eye out for a sale on the Decimator.

I would love to add in the scum faction since I'm not a big fan of the empire, but then I would be starting from square one. I wish that they would include ships from all three factions in their starter sets.
If you're interested in the Scum faction the Firespray would make a lot of sense. I find it a lot of fun to fly with the rear arc options and interesting pilots, but it can be flown in both imperial and scum lists. Once you pick up the Most Wanted expansion you'll have some decent scum options with the firespray to add to the y-wing and z-95's in Most Wanted.