View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 08:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire)

The Book of Deathstroke (Titans for Hire)

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Streets of Gotham set.
Its model number and name are #040 Deathstroke .

Character Bio - Deathstroke has long been an Antagonist to the Titans. His ability to manipulate the heroes has made him one of their most dangerous enemies. Not only does he cause doubt in the minds of his greatest enemies, he's even gone as far as starting his own Titan's teams. Sometimes to disparage them and sometimes to force their hand to act.

Deathstroke recruits a team consisting of Tattooed Man, Cheshire, Osiris, and the new character Cinder and eventually Arsenal for his schemes. Manipulating all of them through their grief of losing a loved one.

Later, Deathstroke is active behind the scenes in Teen Titans, organizing a counter-team of teen superhumans that he calls Titans East.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:15 PM.