View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller
I think i liked the old way you did the character sheet (everything together). although having both available would be best.

The best way would be to make 5 Sperate downloads (one for each general) with all the info together, including hitboxes, stats, works with, specials, ect... That's my opinion though =)

But other then that, the site is awsome!
heh, long ago i had the SPs separated out. when i mixed them in with the other stats i heard from some that they liked it separated out better. just can't please everyone. but now that i've put it back to being separated i like it better and it was a good place to stick in the Hitzone images.

for now, i like the one big download of the entire site that exists on the Home page. nice and simple. but as the site grows and it exceeds 25MB i'll have to rethink this.