View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2021, 11:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

I guess my question is - what's the mechanical purpose behind having a class change at all? Taking Splash's original idea, why not just do something like this -
Quote:
LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN
After taking a turn with Mina Murray, you may take a turn with one Unique Hero you control or up to two Unique Heroes you control if Mina Murray ends her turn engaged. Any figures taking a turn with this special power must have the personality of Weary, Innovative, Moral, or Immoral.
- and skip the recruitment power entirely? I get the fun theme of them being Operatives, just not sure it's worth the mechanical weight.