View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 02:50 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-READY FOR NOMINATIONS!

Thanks for the feedback guys, and I understand what you guys mean.

The one thing I would ask however is try not to look at the Bodak as it's own figure...because it really isn't in the traditional sense.

The Bodak is really a special power of the Nightwalker, and as such, was built directly into the points of The Nightwalker. Having to spend points on the Bodak's wouldn't really work as you never know how many you are going to have and it's largely dependant on the type of battle going on. There may be battles where it makes no sense to create a Bodak due to the tactics being used by your enemy (and the inherent risk in creating them). Regardless, you can never have more then 3, and I never found it to be overpowered. (at least not in my hands, hehe). Those decisions are what I was hoping would make the figure interesting to use as well as balanced.

I 100% understand if this new mechanic will not work for you guys, just wondering if looking at it from a different perspective changes your thoughts at all?

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless

Last edited by Therrian; November 15th, 2010 at 02:56 PM.