View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Emperor Andask

I used Andask with Shieldsmiths in a few games during Online Heroscape Season 16. I found he provided a similar amount of extra dice to what Taelord would have, but provided them at generally more useful times. I was also able to use him to make a couple of critical ranged shots that Taelord couldn't have been used for at all.

He's no Raelin, but he's a solid cheerleader for high-attack melee. I'd say he's a significantly better figure than Taelord; he's got way fewer armies in which he's useful, but he's much more likely to be worth the cost in the builds that he does help.