View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
I'm glad to see the Elgos Knights move through the Unified Fanscape Review, but that does make me wonder on what that means moving forward. They passed through initial SoV voting by the narrowest of margins largely based around the dispute over using Soul Markers on this card given that it is already on Akumaken's. It seems that enough of fanscape is okay with it to go through, but does that have any bearing on how the judges will now vote? Is that issue now put aside for moving forward, or will judges who disagreed be able to shoot it down solely on that basis? As far as general SoV policy, it does seem a bit strange for a contentious unit to make it's way through earlier stages to then get killed only for a reason that the majority ruled was acceptable.
Dad_Scaper put it pretty clearly.

For myself, I consider the issue closed. The IS had a chance to see it and respond it to it and was ok with it. Since I have no rules-related problem with it I'll accept that decision and will not consider it in my judging.

In that I speak for myself and not the other Judges. Everyone here is free to judge as they see fit.