View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2019, 02:26 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My local shop that sold WH40K had a bits box of loose parts you could pick stuff out of and buy for a few cents each. Might be worth asking at any of your local shops to see if they do the same thing. The shop owners generally have lots of opened stuff laying around for a variety of reasons.
Tried that and it was a fail. They have painting classes and demos in this store all the time yet I was told they have not bits. But I could buy any one of these great looking sets lining the shelves. I'm not paying $30 for 3 heavy gunners just to use their weapons for a game played with $1 cars. So I'm going make this my first goal once I put my 3D printer together. Thanks for the lead though.

That's too bad man. Trex is right though, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding different kinds of guns to print out.