View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - Release and FAQ thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
First question for your FAQ - When do you get to add new knights to the adventuring party from the pool? After every room cleared or after every dungeon cleared?

Draft new Knights to take the place of fallen ones between Dungeons, not rooms. You can never drop a Knight; they have to die in battle!

And I assume that if a knight goes down and drops his treasure glyphs, the other knights can pick them up at the end of the battle and then redistribute before going to th enext room.

Per the rules for Treasure Glyphs from BftU, if you're carrying more than one and you die, you have to pick one to drop in destroyed figure's space. If you're carrying a Key (or more than one), it has to be that Key(s).

We built the air dungeon tonight and hope to stat playing tomorrow night. On the air dungeon - the turbo lift rule wasn't clear to me. Could you explain again how that works?

It works just like the bonus Movement for walking on road tiles, but instead it gives you the Flying ability during your movement.

Finally, I take it that you put the final dungeon together and the knights battle all the dragons at once (not one dragon at a time in a room at a time).

Yup, all at once! It's a tough battle but you should be bringing a pile of treasure along with you. The Elemental Energy Bursts are also there to breathe new life into the Knights.

Looking forward to the campaign. Thanks for all the hard work.
You're quite welcome. I hope you enjoy it and I'm more than happy to answer your questions.