View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2020, 08:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Wow from me too!! That is amazing! How long did it take you to build and paint it? About what percentage is 3D printed vs. made from scratch? I love the AT-ST up on top of the platform. So cool
Most of it is scratch built, but all the doors/vents/ signs and a bunch more greebles are 3d printed. All the files were free on thingiverse that I used. It took me about 2 months to build it all. Ive been sick alot though. Something like this would usually only take a few weeks for me. You can see why I dont bother with hexes anymore right? legion mechanics are fantastic. You could totally use my gridless scape rules on something like this as well though. Im working on building up my the rest of my grand republic and cis armies next. I already have a ton of them finished. Ive been figuring out my resin printer to bolster the ranks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo