View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2016, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Public Playtesting

I like the glyph pool direction and I'm glad you are open to it. I had similar feeling about Don when I first saw his card but figured it was too late in the process to get any changes made so I just left it alone. As for her comments concerning the +1 bonus, she makes a good point that he should really only get a boost from other tech type people. Don't we already have something similar on another card where adj. engineers and scientist give a bonus (Reed or Stark?)? If giving him a glyph pool gives him a slight bump up in usefulness, then restricting the bonus to only other tech types should give him a slight bump down to even things out and leave his points where they are.