View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Prompt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I think I've got something nice and simple:

Even though Heroscape has a wide range of species and worlds, a lot of it is still seen through our own human scale. Most fighters are humanoid and of human height. Even the Generals overseeing the war are like that. But what does the Battle Of All Time look through the eyes of someone who sees most of its fighters as tiny? This is your prompt.
Quote:
Write a story about one of the Large/Huge units in Heroscape. Chronicle their adventure.
Do not write a story about a small/medium figure who simply rides on a larger mount i.e. Grimnak/Sir Dupius/Su-Bak-Na. I'm talking more along the lines of someone like Brunak or Nilfheim. The figure in question can be a Custom or made up for this story, as long as that figure would be Large/Huge should they have an Army Card.

What exactly the figure does in the story is up to you. The idea of the prompt is merely Perspective. You have 10,000 words. Unless an extension is requested, I'll set the deadline for exactly one month from now. If there's only one entry by then it'll be the default winner. If there's no entries then whoever can just dish out the next prompt. Sounds good?

~TAF
Bumping this as it got buried on the previous page.

Cool prompt.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey