View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2020, 06:43 PM

PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker PouncingWolves knows what's in an order marker
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Jumping back here a bit, but I actually agreed with your decision to lead with Moltenclaw. The changes I would have made would be:

- Position my FEs and Kurrok in the startzone such that Jorhdawn wouldn't be able to target more than two at a time, and probably put the first OM of the game on Kurrok (as opposed to Eldgrim) in order to spread the FEs out even more. Those Jorhdawn hits that targeted three elementals at a time were quite painful, and if you spread them out instead then the shots probably go at Moltenclaw instead.

- Continue to prioritize hitting as many wizards as possible with Burning Breath as opposed to going for Ulginesh. While an Ulginesh assassination would pretty much end the game, the odds of pulling it off are not great. I'd err towards just playing the numbers game and trying to get as many wounds as is possible. If Moltenclaw puts a large enough dent on the wizards, then the elementals should be able to mop them up.
Yeah I definitely think allowing the aoe on the fire eles was the biggest mistake, The fact that only two were left after moltenclaw fell says it all. Need too spread them out somehow so that there are enough to do damage, either in the start zone (if I lead with MC) or on the map (as in lead with the FEs) would have been an improvement.