View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:04 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/11/17

I think he wants to have everything finalized as far as format by the beginning of the year. When I talked to him, I started believing that for this first tournament, with the possibility of a lot of people that aren't on the forums and aren't aware of the many formats we run, we should go with a more straight-forward approach to the format (hence the 1 Army, 500pts/24hexes format).

I will allow VC units as he will be putting important information in the Facebook page, and he said he'll allow me to edit some stuff on there, so I will be sure to include a link to the VC page.

Personally, I would also like to have the maps finalized by the beginning of the year. I can bring 4-6 maps myself, depending on the requirements, but either way I'm hoping we will have more people than that, and will therefore need more maps - he did say he has a group of guys that do play HeroScape (he's not played it much though).

EDIT: Mentioning possibles from the Possible Events thread:

@heroscaper2010 + ???
@rudyvalentine + ???
@hose + ???
@superfrog
@yamissflash
@Chachi + ???
@Hendal (back in July)
@TrollBrute
@GUILD_WARRIOR + ???
@lefton4ya
@flameslayer93 + ???
@Grimnak

Last edited by Sheep; February 5th, 2017 at 03:20 AM.