View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2020, 03:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

@White Knight , how are you printing Wo-Sa-Ga in resin? Did you print him solid or did you hollow him out. I am just trying out hollowing after researching different things. I should know how my Resin Wosaga will turn out in the morning. Also, I've been helping my brother get started printing on his Anycubic Photon. I didn't realize how much bigger his build plate is than mine. Holy Cow. I was able to put 3 squads of knights of weston on his build plate. Also able to put 4 swog riders with 2 squads of arrow gruts on a single plate. Much bigger than the Longer 10's. Making 12 models of knights of weston in less than 3.5 hours is pretty awesome. He's already made one set of 3x knights, and is making another to give him 6 squads in two plates. I'm having a blast with this resin stuff now that I got it going. I'll let you know how my WoSaGa hollowed model goes, and if it goes well, I'll share the Presupported stl.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo