View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2012, 02:58 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Valhalla Reborn (Book 3 in LBV)

Greetings, one and all! The time has finally come to bring my drawn out trilogy to a close! But first, a little recap.
Spoiler Alert!

And that brings us to the third and final book in the Last Battle of Valhalla Series, Valhalla Reborn!
Note: Do not let the title confuse you. There is another Valhalla Reborn (1st edition) but that is not related to this. Part of the plot for this book is based off of it, that is all.
Now, before we begin, you should know something about me. I am a Christian, and I like to occasionally incorporate random 'points' into my writing. Oddly enough, this usually results in Christian points. I thought you should know that, for reasons that probably you could describe best. Just remember, you are always free to read something else.
So, on that note, let us begin, Valhalla Reborn!
WARNING: The plot may be mildly confusing. Things won't be explained fully until part three, so bare with me here.
Spoiler Alert!

And yes, the first few chapters are rather lengthy.

Last edited by TGRF; April 16th, 2013 at 02:25 AM.