View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
However Hasbro (not just WotC) might keep reusing and therefore renew the patent for crap like the below. I doubt @Craig Van Ness or anyone from the Heroscape/Magic:AotP team was consulted when they decided to reuse the patent, so not sure if they will give it up even if they do not make a game out of it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Yesterday I found this oddly based Ironman action figure in a fantastic local toy store. I think C3G has a new set to release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
They are also using them for Playskool hero sets.

Could not believe it when the set I bought for my 2 year old had that distinctive shape.

They arent the same size though. I dont see them keeping them around for just basing random toys. But you are right, they could just renew it for willy nilly stuff just to be annoying.